Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Closed
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2019, 10:59 AM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 749
Default Endeavor interviewing? Hiring? Class dates?

Just got an email from Endeavor to get back to them when I become current, which I'm doing now.

Is Endeavor interviewing now or do they have all classes full for the year?

Thanks in advance.
Flyboy68 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 12:02 PM   #2  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jan 2009
Posts: 52
Default

Currently interviewing/hiring, classes are full thru summer, fall is the earliest bet.
iceraide is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 12:47 PM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceraide View Post
Currently interviewing/hiring, classes are full thru summer, fall is the earliest bet.
That's what I was afraid of.

As much as I would like to work there, I'm not waiting until fall for a class.

Thanks.
Flyboy68 is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 12:50 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: Right Seat
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
That's what I was afraid of.

As much as I would like to work there, I'm not waiting until fall for a class.

Thanks.
Reserve and upgrades times have also been trending upward recently as well, check out the "most junior FOs" thread to see where you would fall.
FlyJay is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 01:38 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JSDL's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Round Two
Posts: 298
Default

Stand by!
Things change quickly around here. We could be turning the faucet back on sooner than we thought just a month or two ago.
Do what you have to do but don't be surprised if you hear of us ramping up hiring before summer is over.
JSDL is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 01:54 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Posts: 650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyJay View Post
Reserve and upgrades times have also been trending upward recently as well, check out the "most junior FOs" thread to see where you would fall.
The reserve time at least in nyc 900 fo (the bulk of our new hire fos) has trended down over the last 12 mornhs with growth and then 30% long call being bid on by more senior folks but that will change now that its back to 15%.
flydiamond is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 04:42 PM   #7  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Dec 2018
Posts: 76
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flydiamond View Post
The reserve time at least in nyc 900 fo (the bulk of our new hire fos) has trended down over the last 12 mornhs with growth and then 30% long call being bid on by more senior folks but that will change now that its back to 15%.

So better or worse?

Why the change in long call?
K92plane is offline  
Old 03-06-2019, 05:47 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JulesWinfield's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Posts: 313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by K92plane View Post
So better or worse?

Why the change in long call?
It was a temporary agreement that lapsed.
JulesWinfield is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Nov 2018
Posts: 749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceraide View Post
Currently interviewing/hiring, classes are full thru summer, fall is the earliest bet.
This is what y'all get for paying well dammit!

Serves you right. lol
Flyboy68 is offline  
Old 03-08-2019, 05:13 PM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2016
Posts: 650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboy68 View Post
This is what y'all get for paying well dammit!

Serves you right. lol
What he didnít mention is classes are down from 2x 20-30 a month to 1x 6.
flydiamond is offline  
 
 
 

 
Closed
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
American interviews and class dates MCFlyer American 6010 05-13-2019 10:19 AM
Class Dates? Glasswing SkyWest 70 01-05-2019 06:30 PM
Class dates yeeeyeee SkyWest 19 09-08-2018 05:04 AM
TA Overview Airhoss United 179 11-15-2012 08:18 PM
Flight Express hiring for July 6th Class 35not42 Part 135 2 06-21-2011 01:13 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:28 AM.