Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 03-18-2017, 04:45 PM
  #11961  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,237
Default

Originally Posted by Green Needles
Big deal, that's .08% of Delta's $4.4 billion net profit for 2016. They can afford it. Again, stop making excuses for lousy pay and working conditions compared to mainline without a real way of getting there.
What does being able to afford it have to do with anything? Since you make more than most, maybe you should have more taken from you.
Grow up
msprj2 is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:09 PM
  #11962  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 480
Default

Originally Posted by Green Needles
Big deal, that's .08% of Delta's $4.4 billion net profit for 2016. They can afford it. Again, stop making excuses for lousy pay and working conditions compared to mainline without a real way of getting there.
They can afford it isn't a valid negotiating discussion point. They could also afford to pay our FAs 50% more on their wages but there is no need and no benefit except making their crap pay a little better. Plus management could probably look at themselves in the mirror easier.

Originally Posted by msprj2
What does being able to afford it have to do with anything? Since you make more than most, maybe you should have more taken from you.
Grow up
If you make more than most, more is taken from you. That's how progressive taxes work.
JesuitValen is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:11 PM
  #11963  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 480
Default

Am i missing the sarcasm here? Have 5 of you agreed to start trolling us old timers with progressively sillier arguments until our heads explode?
JesuitValen is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:35 PM
  #11964  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Let's say you pick up a trip that starts with a deadhead. Are you required to report to base still or can you get your own way to the first leg?
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:42 PM
  #11965  
Gets Weekends Off
 
prex8390's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,146
Default

Originally Posted by Slaveaway
Let's say you pick up a trip that starts with a deadhead. Are you required to report to base still or can you get your own way to the first leg?
Literally logged on to ask this question just now. Instead of dh from NYC to atl can you ask for a dh from your hometown to atl and meet the trip there
prex8390 is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:43 PM
  #11966  
Bracing for Fallacies
 
block30's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: In favor of good things, not in favor of bad things
Posts: 3,543
Default

Originally Posted by Slaveaway
Let's say you pick up a trip that starts with a deadhead. Are you required to report to base still or can you get your own way to the first leg?
You can do it on your own. I have. Call scheduling and make sure all your jepps and paper manuals are up to date. Soon that won't be an issue!!
block30 is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:43 PM
  #11967  
Gets Weekends Off
 
prex8390's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,146
Default

Originally Posted by JesuitValen
Am i missing the sarcasm here? Have 5 of you agreed to start trolling us old timers with progressively sillier arguments until our heads explode?
Yes
Filler
prex8390 is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:54 PM
  #11968  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,375
Default

Originally Posted by prex8390
Literally logged on to ask this question just now. Instead of dh from NYC to atl can you ask for a dh from your hometown to atl and meet the trip there
You can get yourself there, they won't modify the DH like at the end of the trip.
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 05:55 PM
  #11969  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

Originally Posted by prex8390
Literally logged on to ask this question just now. Instead of dh from NYC to atl can you ask for a dh from your hometown to atl and meet the trip there
Lol great minds think alike
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 03-18-2017, 07:27 PM
  #11970  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Avroman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: FIRE ALPA
Posts: 3,090
Default

Originally Posted by prex8390
I've heard first hand there is a bunch of guys who live in Atlanta that still wanna commute than give up their printers and double FMS
That's been the results of my first hand surveying as well.. Open a 900 base in ATL and many from DTW and a few from MSP would bail on the 900 side.... just the 200, only a couple even considering much less making the jump. 900 captains don't want to go back to the 200.. it's more work (legs) for less pay for most of them.

Last edited by Avroman; 03-18-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Avroman is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices