Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 03-24-2017, 09:39 AM
  #12251  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2014
Posts: 208
Default

Originally Posted by Beast
Or Delta sells Endeavor to SkyWest because they really don't want to be in the regional business.
Thought they tried that before (Mesaba) and SkyWest wouldnt bite.
slowyourroll is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 09:41 AM
  #12252  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fourpaw's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: Airplane
Posts: 684
Default

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver
Spreading their planes over more bases so when the planes are shifted to other DCI carriers, they can be split up quicker and transferred quicker.
100% true. Their is no coincidence that XJT ATL was closed and handed over to 9E. Their is no coincidence that 9E is doing XJT's maintenance. Their is also no coincidence that XJT 700's and 900's are being relocated at their new base...wait for it...LGA! What are the odd's that is our base too?

Management has indicated that the 200's are temporary in NYC. From stage left comes the XJT 700's and 900's.

It doesn't take a magic ball to see what's coming next. Sorry XJT...
Fourpaw is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 10:02 AM
  #12253  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,375
Default

Originally Posted by Fourpaw
100% true. Their is no coincidence that XJT ATL was closed and handed over to 9E. Their is no coincidence that 9E is doing XJT's maintenance. Their is also no coincidence that XJT 700's and 900's are being relocated at their new base...wait for it...LGA! What are the odd's that is our base too?

Management has indicated that the 200's are temporary in NYC. From stage left comes the XJT 700's and 900's.

It doesn't take a magic ball to see what's coming next. Sorry XJT...
Unfortunately, I feel like we're being positioned to pick up the NYC XJT flying, while GoJet/Skywest is being positioned to pick up the DTW flying. Anyone's guess as to who gets the 2 class ATL flying.
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 11:35 AM
  #12254  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Downward Dog
Posts: 1,877
Default

The average XJT Delta CRJ has 3 years left of contract flying tied to it while the last negotiated contract does not come off until 2022. Lots of time.
WesternSkies is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 01:01 PM
  #12255  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2012
Posts: 157
Default

Do you take a pay cut your second year?
Death2Daleks is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 01:02 PM
  #12256  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2017
Position: 2nd base
Posts: 158
Default XJT to 9E

remind yourself also that the current cap on 50 seaters with mainline alpa is for 125.. current count is 149 for all dc carriers... that being said.. 9e mx has already been told after the current 14 xjt to 9e transfers for 2017.. "don't be surprised to see another batch in 2018.. possibly more 200s and some dual class".. fwiw
APMechXJ is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 01:20 PM
  #12257  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Posts: 728
Default

Originally Posted by APMechXJ
remind yourself also that the current cap on 50 seaters with mainline alpa is for 125.. current count is 149 for all dc carriers... that being said.. 9e mx has already been told after the current 14 xjt to 9e transfers for 2017.. "don't be surprised to see another batch in 2018.. possibly more 200s and some dual class".. fwiw
When are the Saabs returning?
Five93H is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 01:22 PM
  #12258  
Gets Weekends Off
 
prex8390's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 2,146
Default

We'll I guess now no surprise every one wants to bail out of Atlanta since it went senior
prex8390 is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 01:24 PM
  #12259  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Posts: 77
Default

Originally Posted by slowyourroll
Thought they tried that before (Mesaba) and SkyWest wouldnt bite.
Tried it a different time and SkyWest bought ASA...
Beast is offline  
Old 03-24-2017, 01:25 PM
  #12260  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2017
Position: 2nd base
Posts: 158
Default sf340

the saab reliability would beat the numbers of the expressjet transfers thus far and probably the pinnacle 200s as well
APMechXJ is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices