Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?


Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 03-28-2017, 04:03 AM
  #12361  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,375
Default

I'd like to see much more transparency in how 24.H.2 is invoked, because I had significantly more company time than ATL-200-CA was waived to, yet I wasn't awarded it.
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:14 AM
  #12362  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 480
Default

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver
I'd like to see much more transparency in how 24.H.2 is invoked, because I had significantly more company time than ATL-200-CA was waived to, yet I wasn't awarded it.
Did you let crew planning know?
JesuitValen is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:31 AM
  #12363  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2015
Posts: 325
Default

Originally Posted by JesuitValen
Did you let crew planning know?
Apparently it's actually crewstaffing who you contact with questions. Email is [email protected]
Skittles9E is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:42 AM
  #12364  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 503
Default

I feel like shady **** happens sometimes. I had around 480 company, yet was significantly senior than the 900 LGA captain award.

If you include the 75 hour forecast I'm at 500+ company.
Slaveaway is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:50 AM
  #12365  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,375
Default

Originally Posted by JesuitValen
Did you let crew planning know?
Oh I have, was told I wasn't senior enough to hold it, yet I had roughly 925ish company at the time of 17-01 closing... And if you include the 75 forecast that they may or may not use, I would have met company mins.
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:01 AM
  #12366  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 505
Default

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver
Oh I have, was told I wasn't senior enough to hold it, yet I had roughly 925ish company at the time of 17-01 closing... And if you include the 75 forecast that they may or may not use, I would have met company mins.
So you obviously had the time but was your seniority number good enough to hold it? It looks like a return to work took the last captain spot and you had to be below 1300 by the looks of it to swim with the pack.
WhiskeyKilo is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:15 AM
  #12367  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: the right side
Posts: 1,375
Default

Originally Posted by WhiskeyKilo
So you obviously had the time but was your seniority number good enough to hold it? It looks like a return to work took the last captain spot and you had to be below 1300 by the looks of it to swim with the pack.
I'm sub-1200, for what it's worth
KSCessnaDriver is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:34 AM
  #12368  
Gets Weekends Off
 
legend's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2007
Position: Captain
Posts: 464
Default

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver
I'm sub-1200, for what it's worth
Do you have 1000 121?
legend is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:38 AM
  #12369  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Xelectro's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: CRJ-700
Posts: 177
Default

Picked up some DTW flying. Can anyone tell me a cheap commuter hotel with a shuttle.
Thanks
Xelectro is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 05:39 AM
  #12370  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Aug 2012
Position: B-767 FO
Posts: 554
Default

Originally Posted by Xelectro
Picked up some DTW flying. Can anyone tell me a cheap commuter hotel with a shuttle.
Thanks
ABVI - America's Best Value Inn
FlyingOkra is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
124
06-26-2023 10:23 AM
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices