Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2019, 11:32 AM   #21641  
On Reserve
 
Johnspanjers's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 18
Default

There is a lot of “double no” bitterness on this thread. Perhaps you should have prepped or made better life choices.
Johnspanjers is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 11:47 AM   #21642  
Gets Weekends Off
 
VoiceOfReason's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: CR9 CA, FT Minivan Driver
Posts: 452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnspanjers View Post
There is a lot of “double no” bitterness on this thread. Perhaps you should have prepped or made better life choices.

Been saving this one for a while, huh? Had to create a whole new account to post that sizzler? Man, you showed us.
VoiceOfReason is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 12:38 PM   #21643  
Gets Weekends Off
 
tomgoodman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: 767A (Ret)
Posts: 6,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnspanjers View Post
Perhaps you should have prepped or made better life choices.
Perhaps you should have made a better choice for your first post on APC.
tomgoodman is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:01 PM   #21644  
Gets Weekends Off
 
KelvinHelmholtz's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: 900 FO
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgoodman View Post
Perhaps you should have made a better choice for your first post on APC.
And a better username...
KelvinHelmholtz is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:41 PM   #21645  
Gets Weekends Off
 
theUpsideDown's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnspanjers View Post
There is a lot of “double no” bitterness on this thread. Perhaps you should have prepped or made better life choices.
Uncle jinglepants? Give us a speech john, studder for a while for me.
Outline our core business and corporate responsibilities again.
theUpsideDown is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:45 PM   #21646  
Gets Weekends Off
 
msprj2's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUpsideDown View Post
Uncle jinglepants? Give us a speech john, studder for a while for me.
Outline our core business and corporate responsibilities again.
Grow up. You guys wonder why why we don’t have a flow.
msprj2 is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #21647  
On Reserve
 
Johnspanjers's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUpsideDown View Post
Uncle jinglepants? Give us a speech john, studder for a while for me.
Outline our core business and corporate responsibilities again.
I’m just trying to give you the proper kick in the pants to be motivated to get up and out. If you have any specific career or interview questions please contact me though my LinkedIn page. I know you can do it, you just need to apply yourself and try harder.
Johnspanjers is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:52 PM   #21648  
Gets Weekends Off
 
theUpsideDown's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by msprj2 View Post
Grow up. You guys wonder why why we don’t have a flow.
I don't. I can make jokes and still move on.
theUpsideDown is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 01:59 PM   #21649  
Gets Weekends Off
 
theUpsideDown's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnspanjers View Post
I’m just trying to give you the proper kick in the pants to be motivated to get up and out. If you have any specific career or interview questions please contact me though my LinkedIn page. I know you can do it, you just need to apply yourself and try harder.
I actually wanted to thank you for bilking Pinnacle for the 32 hr/week M-F ceo job where you flew in the first afternoon and cut out early Friday. That hotel? Hilarious. I was angry at first until i realized the meta on meta joke you were pulling. Pinnacle couldn't get anyone to be the ceo because trenary ran the company into the ground so hard it wouldn't even bounce after impact, and there was no way to save it, so feast it like carrion. Then you went on to successful job after job, getting to stay in minne, while trenary screwed up one turn after another, never to work in aviation again, forgotten in a gutter. And what was your favorite line to finish every conference call? "We cant afford to be Pinnacle."

Thanks for joining up. I miss you.
theUpsideDown is offline  
Old 04-08-2019, 02:03 PM   #21650  
On Reserve
 
Johnspanjers's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUpsideDown View Post
I actually wanted to thank you for bilking Pinnacle for the 32 hr/week M-F ceo job where you flew in the first afternoon and cut out early Friday. That hotel? Hilarious. I was angry at first until i realized the meta on meta joke you were pulling. Pinnacle couldn't get anyone to be the ceo because trenary ran the company into the ground so hard it wouldn't even bounce after impact, and there was no way to save it, so feast it like carrion. Then you went on to successful job after job, getting to stay in minne, while trenary screwed up one turn after another, never to work in aviation again, forgotten in a gutter. And what was your favorite line to finish every conference call? "We cant afford to be Pinnacle."

Thanks for joining up. I miss you.
You are welcome.

Thank you for all that you do.
Johnspanjers is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delta Hiring News WARich Delta 11220 06-10-2020 07:42 AM
The HILARITY of the Endeavor to Delta Program StraightShooter Endeavor Air 121 06-18-2014 10:02 AM
"Latest and Greatest" about jetBlue Crash Major 3437 01-30-2013 06:51 PM
Any "Latest & Greatest" about American? shua757 Major 2 02-24-2009 06:44 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:38 PM.