Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-09-2019, 05:43 PM   #21811  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Needles View Post
What does the code SEP mean on a person's schedule on flica?
Whoís done got fired?
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 05-09-2019, 08:09 PM   #21812  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: 737 FO
Posts: 1,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkTurkey View Post
Whoís done got fired?
Or hired elsewhere.
Baradium is offline  
Old 05-09-2019, 08:47 PM   #21813  
On Guard!
 
Joined APC: Mar 2019
Posts: 577
Default

SEP means they are separated, it gives no indication if it is voluntarily or otherwise. Itís just a code to remove you from CS as a resource.
Meow1215 is offline  
Old 05-13-2019, 04:54 AM   #21814  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 420
Default

https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk/delta-air-lines-was-symbol-of-kindness-thoughtfulness-then-it-showed-its-shockingly-nasty-side.html?cid=readmoretext_aut

Kind and thoughtful are two words I never would have thought to describe them...
Green Needles is offline  
Old 05-14-2019, 06:06 AM   #21815  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Needles View Post
https://www.inc.com/chris-matyszczyk/delta-air-lines-was-symbol-of-kindness-thoughtfulness-then-it-showed-its-shockingly-nasty-side.html?cid=readmoretext_aut

Kind and thoughtful are two words I never would have thought to describe them...
Yea I loaded up on some shares after the quick drop.
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 05-17-2019, 05:50 PM   #21816  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Oct 2014
Position: 6 Train - Panhandler
Posts: 2,001
Default

PSA pilot arrested for triple murder.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.travelandleisure.com/travel-news/pilot-arrested-for-triple-homicide-in-kentucky%3fsource=dam
TalkTurkey is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 01:25 PM   #21817  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 25
Default

Any explanation as to why we lost nearly 30 lines of flying in NYC in June?
AvrgPilot is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 02:01 PM   #21818  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvrgPilot View Post
Any explanation as to why we lost nearly 30 lines of flying in NYC in June?
A220 and Skywest. Gold Standard
gojo is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 02:57 PM   #21819  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvrgPilot View Post
Any explanation as to why we lost nearly 30 lines of flying in NYC in June?
ATL 900 FO grew from 83 lines in May to 95 in June. DTW 900 FO shrank from 53 lines in May to 47 in June. MSP 900 FO shrank from 39 lines to 38. So part of the change seems to be a shift in flying, but that is 25 fewer lines overall from May to June.

I imagine the CA side closely mirrors that overall distribution. Like a growing number of FOís I have the qualifying time but not the seniority to upgrade, so Iíll pay more attention to that another time.

I donít know whatís happeneing on the 200 side, but maybe somebody wants to post about whatís happening there.
Victors Vector is offline  
Old 05-20-2019, 03:38 PM   #21820  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,395
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victors Vector View Post
ATL 900 FO grew from 83 lines in May to 95 in June. DTW 900 FO shrank from 53 lines in May to 47 in June. MSP 900 FO shrank from 39 lines to 38. So part of the change seems to be a shift in flying, but that is 25 fewer lines overall from May to June.

I imagine the CA side closely mirrors that overall distribution. Like a growing number of FOís I have the qualifying time but not the seniority to upgrade, so Iíll pay more attention to that another time.

I donít know whatís happeneing on the 200 side, but maybe somebody wants to post about whatís happening there.
And no wonder weíre over staffed
gojo is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delta Hiring News WARich Delta 10860 Today 07:08 AM
The HILARITY of the Endeavor to Delta Program StraightShooter Endeavor Air 121 06-18-2014 11:02 AM
"Latest and Greatest" about jetBlue Crash Major 3437 01-30-2013 07:51 PM
Any "Latest & Greatest" about American? shua757 Major 2 02-24-2009 07:44 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:30 PM.