Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Regional > Endeavor Air
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor? >

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Notices
Endeavor Air Regional Airline

Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Old 01-28-2016, 05:38 PM
  #2611  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2015
Posts: 519
Default

I know, I was tryin' to make a funny. Guess I missed the mark with you.

Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
Wasn't saying I'm thinking of going there; this is hopefully my last regional. I was leaning towards them in reference to which outfit Delta might discontinue business with.
BobJenkins is offline  
Old 01-28-2016, 05:40 PM
  #2612  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2015
Position: LAV
Posts: 187
Default

Originally Posted by BobJenkins View Post
I know, I was tryin' to make a funny. Guess I missed the mark with you.
Ah... No surprise there, I'm often slow and low
jules11 is offline  
Old 01-28-2016, 05:58 PM
  #2613  
Property of Scheduling
 
higney85's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,296
Default

Originally Posted by Nantonaku View Post
Why would this toy with your emotions? I hope Endeavor doesn't get more airplanes from another carrier - we don't need them and you'd have to have a really short memory to not know what it is like to watch your airplanes fly away to another carrier. It seems like Endeavor has enough on the plate as it is anyway.
Check out the latest tech ops update if you want to be assured it's being discussed.
higney85 is offline  
Old 01-28-2016, 07:04 PM
  #2614  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JSDL's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Round Two
Posts: 333
Default

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
Check out the latest tech ops update if you want to be assured it's being discussed.
Well isn't that interesting! Watch the upgrade time drop like a rock. Any new base talk?
JSDL is offline  
Old 01-28-2016, 07:31 PM
  #2615  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2012
Posts: 425
Default

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
Check out the latest tech ops update if you want to be assured it's being discussed.
"Recently, we have begun preparations to operate the CRJ-700 aircraft here at Endeavor. There is a lot of work that needs to be done to prepare for CRJ-700 operations. We have no specific plans to operate any particular number of CRJ-700ís at this time. However, it is advantageous for Delta to have Endeavor ready to operate CRJ-700 aircraft in the future if the need and or opportunity arrives. In Tech Ops we need to update our maintenance programs, research ADís, write new job cards and work instructions and identify any parts and materials differences. All of this work is just beginning, As I have said, we have no specific plans to operate any number of CRJ-700 aircraft at this time. This is an exercise to be ready for the CRJ-700 if the need arises."

Let the rumor mill fire up now! This is something delta wants ready...JUST IN CASE!
whoareyou311 is offline  
Old 01-28-2016, 07:43 PM
  #2616  
Currently Furloughed
 
Joined APC: Mar 2014
Position: C172 Captain
Posts: 643
Default

Originally Posted by whoareyou311 View Post
"Recently, we have begun preparations to operate the CRJ-700 aircraft here at Endeavor. There is a lot of work that needs to be done to prepare for CRJ-700 operations. We have no specific plans to operate any particular number of CRJ-700ís at this time. However, it is advantageous for Delta to have Endeavor ready to operate CRJ-700 aircraft in the future if the need and or opportunity arrives. In Tech Ops we need to update our maintenance programs, research ADís, write new job cards and work instructions and identify any parts and materials differences. All of this work is just beginning, As I have said, we have no specific plans to operate any number of CRJ-700 aircraft at this time. This is an exercise to be ready for the CRJ-700 if the need arises."

Let the rumor mill fire up now! This is something delta wants ready...JUST IN CASE!
So, theoretically, if these planes were to come from another operator, it's narrowed down to GoJet, ExpressJet, or SkyWest then, right?
KCaviator is offline  
Old 01-28-2016, 08:54 PM
  #2617  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2015
Posts: 146
Default

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
Check out the latest tech ops update if you want to be assured it's being discussed.

Where can you find those?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nh2ri15 is offline  
Old 01-29-2016, 04:20 AM
  #2618  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Position: CaptFo
Posts: 992
Default

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
Check out the latest tech ops update if you want to be assured it's being discussed.
Interesting. Didn't see that earlier, but what exactly is he saying? We need to be ready in case Delta wants us to operate 700's ?
Yumyum is offline  
Old 01-29-2016, 05:38 AM
  #2619  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2015
Position: LAV
Posts: 187
Default

Has this Tech Ops update been taken down? The latest one available now is from Dec 31 and does not mention this.
jules11 is offline  
Old 01-29-2016, 05:49 AM
  #2620  
Gets Weekends Off
 
JSDL's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Round Two
Posts: 333
Default

Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
Has this Tech Ops update been taken down? The latest one available now is from Dec 31 and does not mention this.
It's still there.
JSDL is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
WARich
Delta
11220
06-10-2020 07:42 AM
StraightShooter
Endeavor Air
121
06-18-2014 10:02 AM
Crash
Major
3437
01-30-2013 06:51 PM
shua757
Major
2
02-24-2009 06:44 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread