Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-2019, 06:13 AM   #1  
Line Holder
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Feb 2016
Posts: 54
Default E175 Routes?

Does anyone know where XJT will have its first E175 flights to? Not important just curious.
Billy738 is offline  
Old 04-09-2019, 05:11 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Erj135dude's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Position: E135 FO
Posts: 295
Default

Also how's that 175 training going?. Those few guys hired so far are going to the 175?. What are the plans/priority if you don't hire as many people as expected?
Erj135dude is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 05:56 AM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Posts: 533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erj135dude View Post
Also how's that 175 training going?. Those few guys hired so far are going to the 175?. What are the plans/priority if you don't hire as many people as expected?
Those air frames will go to another carrier that can staff them...
Melit is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 07:31 AM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 474
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erj135dude View Post
Also how's that 175 training going?. Those few guys hired so far are going to the 175?. What are the plans/priority if you don't hire as many people as expected?
You can be sure the priority is to staff the 175s.

I donít foresee staffing worsening problems. Quite the opposite, with the CRJ guys moving over there will be greater efficiencies.
da42pilot is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 08:34 AM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2018
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da42pilot View Post
You can be sure the priority is to staff the 175s.

I donít foresee staffing worsening problems. Quite the opposite, with the CRJ guys moving over there will be greater efficiencies.
The priority is to staff the 175? Did the company magically fix the staffing issues on the 145?
N1CEandEZ is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 09:11 AM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 1,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1CEandEZ View Post
The priority is to staff the 175? Did the company magically fix the staffing issues on the 145?
Easier to reassign 50 seat flying to other regionals, more likely. Whiskey is at slightly better than critically understaffed at the moment, and Iíve noticed several drops into open time that were trips you guys were originally assigned. Back when we melted down last summer you guys and Skywest were picking up what we couldnít handle. Harder to do that with the bigger RJís.
DarkSideMoon is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 09:29 AM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,326
Default

The CRJ flying was extended at the time of purchase for 2-5 years. They decide to drop all CRJ flying by June (?). Not sure the number of CRJ qualed pilots. 300~?? Thats a good infusion into the Ejets
amcnd is online now  
Old 04-10-2019, 10:34 AM   #8  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2018
Posts: 40
Default

We are supposed to be staffing 120 145ís and 25 Ejets, as they come online. We are only able to staff 90 or so 145ís at present. United is way behind the hiring curve.
Embxjt is offline  
Old 04-10-2019, 11:23 AM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embxjt View Post
We are supposed to be staffing 120 145ís and 25 Ejets, as they come online. We are only able to staff 90 or so 145ís at present. United is way behind the hiring curve.
ďUnitedĒ l is behind the hiring curve????? Not sure how Uniteds hiring effects express jets?? Aka ManaAir...
amcnd is online now  
Old 04-10-2019, 11:54 AM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Posts: 533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSideMoon View Post
Easier to reassign 50 seat flying to other regionals, more likely. Whiskey is at slightly better than critically understaffed at the moment, and Iíve noticed several drops into open time that were trips you guys were originally assigned. Back when we melted down last summer you guys and Skywest were picking up what we couldnít handle. Harder to do that with the bigger RJís.
It would be easier to reassign the 175 to other regionals .
Melit is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ten new RJ routes for United iahflyr SkyWest 12 11-24-2017 02:14 PM
New Routes jetliner1526 Frontier 142 09-28-2017 06:22 PM
More new cities and routes! jegermeister Allegiant 6 06-21-2017 08:09 AM
How are the LCCs doing on intl. routes ? DrivingAloft Major 1 10-11-2009 11:34 AM
Airlines Look to Asian Routes captain_drew Major 0 04-16-2005 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:19 AM.