Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   ExpressJet (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/expressjet/)
-   -   20-08 Bid (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/expressjet/129913-20-08-bid.html)

DirkDiggler 06-01-2020 07:56 PM

20-08 Bid
 
Looks like the bid just dropped. Most junior CA a March 2004 hire. YIKES!

Well it was nice working with some of you people, we had a good run.

Rayjay 06-01-2020 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkDiggler (Post 3068671)
Looks like the bid just dropped. Most junior CA a March 2004 hire. YIKES!

Well it was nice working with some of you people, we had a good run.

How many CA's were displaced to FO?

Rodviyr 06-01-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayjay (Post 3068682)
How many CA's were displaced to FO?

Too many to count. 10 pages of names.

Rayjay 06-01-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rodviyr (Post 3068684)
Too many to count. 10 pages of names.

Whats the seniority number of the most junior CA? I'm doing some stats/graphs for each airline.

DirkDiggler 06-01-2020 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayjay (Post 3068687)
Whats the seniority number of the most junior CA? I'm doing some stats/graphs for each airline.

The most junior CA now is about 800 a 2/2016 hire and going to 342 a 3/2004 hire.

coolyokeluke 06-01-2020 08:59 PM

Are there PWOPS (pilot without position, what we called them during the last furlough in 2008)?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Delsol 06-01-2020 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolyokeluke (Post 3068706)
Are there PWOPS (pilot without position, what we called them during the last furlough in 2008)?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

not until October 1.

Rayjay 06-01-2020 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkDiggler (Post 3068702)
The most junior CA now is about 800 a 2/2016 hire and going to 342 a 3/2004 hire.

Thanks. The %'s seem to be similar to Air Wisconsins. Has ExpressJet released a long-term fleet plan?

FNietzsche 06-01-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayjay (Post 3068709)
Has ExpressJet released a long-term fleet plan?

My understanding is the target is 40 A/C as of 01 OCT.

HotDogSonicBoom 06-01-2020 10:01 PM

Well... itís been a good run for me! Super short, but a good one!

Seriously though, at least Iím lucky enough to have got my ATP out of this and fly a jet for a few months.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:32 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands