Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2015, 10:50 PM   #11  
On Reserve
 
blackace27's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 20
Question Career paths

Just curious........Is there any sort of agreement between jazz and AC to allow the recruiting of Jazz pilots. A pass through or other kind of understanding?
blackace27 is offline  
Old 01-05-2016, 01:43 AM   #12  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2010
Posts: 12
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackace27 View Post
Just curious........Is there any sort of agreement between jazz and AC to allow the recruiting of Jazz pilots. A pass through or other kind of understanding?
80 percent of all the AC new hires are to come from their affiliated regionals. The remaining 20 percent from the lucky sperm club.
flieger is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply

Tags
airlines, canada, citizenship, regional
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sparky Demo Flight BMEP100 United 31 07-22-2014 08:50 AM
CFI FIA versus CPL written dl773 Flight Schools and Training 2 06-17-2014 04:03 PM
XJ LGA Flying to end Dec. 23/BOS to reduce CRJPlt Regional 34 09-10-2011 03:40 PM
Is airline flying really for you??? dd89 Flight Schools and Training 34 08-23-2009 12:08 PM
Alaska- For Pilots and Mechanics and those interested Kilgore Trout Part 135 46 06-19-2009 04:35 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:31 AM.