Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2018, 04:30 PM   #21  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fixnem2Flyinem's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilliams View Post
About 70k, 2 months on the CC72 for training followed by 10 months on the 7/7, not including insurance or per diem.
Is the base salary scale on the APC page updated?
Fixnem2Flyinem is offline  
Old 09-19-2018, 05:00 PM   #22  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MWilliams's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Posts: 233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixnem2Flyinem View Post
Is the base salary scale on the APC page updated?
I don’t know if APC has up to date numbers. I took my numbers from the contract. The only thing I added above base pay was 10% for the 10 months on the 7/7 to account for holidays, OT etc...
MWilliams is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 03:30 AM   #23  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fixnem2Flyinem's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWilliams View Post
I donít know if APC has up to date numbers. I took my numbers from the contract. The only thing I added above base pay was 10% for the 10 months on the 7/7 to account for holidays, OT etc...
Gotcha. Iím not really sure if my times would be considered competitive though. I only have about 2700TT and 900ME. Iím sure itís a moving target, but what is the average time/experience for new hires?
Fixnem2Flyinem is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 05:03 AM   #24  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MWilliams's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Posts: 233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixnem2Flyinem View Post
Gotcha. Iím not really sure if my times would be considered competitive though. I only have about 2700TT and 900ME. Iím sure itís a moving target, but what is the average time/experience for new hires?
I donít know what the average new hire flight time is. I know it sounds simplistic, but apply and see what happens. Best of luck to you.
MWilliams is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 06:25 AM   #25  
Gets Weekends Off
 
kls81's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2007
Posts: 135
Default

I spoke with someone at Netjets yesterday who is in the training/standards department. He said they are hiring at the minimums. That being said, he said it depends on the quality of the flight time as well. He said they just hired someone near the minimums with no jet or glass time.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixnem2Flyinem View Post
Gotcha. Iím not really sure if my times would be considered competitive though. I only have about 2700TT and 900ME. Iím sure itís a moving target, but what is the average time/experience for new hires?
kls81 is online now  
Old 09-21-2018, 08:30 AM   #26  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fixnem2Flyinem's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kls81 View Post
I spoke with someone at Netjets yesterday who is in the training/standards department. He said they are hiring at the minimums. That being said, he said it depends on the quality of the flight time as well. He said they just hired someone near the minimums with no jet or glass time.
Right on, Iíll have to apply and see what happens! My time is all 135 and 121 SIC time. I have two type ratings but only about 120 hours in a jet. Flying a turboprop right now.
Fixnem2Flyinem is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 02:53 PM   #27  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 378
Default

Average flight time for applicants is currently 6,500TT.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Retractable is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 03:04 PM   #28  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 378
Default

Average applicant total time is currently 6,500TT... but put in your stuff.

Minimums are minimums.
Retractable is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 03:51 PM   #29  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fixnem2Flyinem's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2017
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retractable View Post
Average applicant total time is currently 6,500TT... but put in your stuff.

Minimums are minimums.
Thatís what I was thinking, Iíll put my app in but not holding my breath thatís for sure!
Fixnem2Flyinem is offline  
Old 09-21-2018, 07:39 PM   #30  
Line Holder
 
55555's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2018
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixnem2Flyinem View Post
Thatís what I was thinking, Iíll put my app in but not holding my breath thatís for sure!
Netjets is as desperate as it gets. Put your app in if youíve flown a kite.
55555 is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NetJets Increasing Hiring... CaFarful Fractional 36 09-04-2018 03:44 PM
Fedex Hiring Part II howardhughes8 FedEx 199 06-11-2018 09:41 AM
NetJets to Buy 50-120 Jets from Bombardier Cubdriver Fractional 29 10-01-2011 12:09 PM
Polar Route? Bloodhound Fractional 14 03-10-2008 04:57 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:49 PM.