Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Frontier (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/frontier/)
-   -   Frontier Hiring. (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/frontier/76421-frontier-hiring.html)

Cross Check 08-06-2014 10:34 AM

Instead of Southwest's "bags fly free" above the forward cargo door, we will have "pilots fly free" below the cockpit side windows.

MistyFAC 08-06-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cross Check (Post 1700353)
Instead of Southwest's "bags fly free" above the forward cargo door, we will have "pilots fly free" below the cockpit side windows.

Haha! Now don't say that! That's not the "Rah Rah" spirit Barley likes to see. Put your smile on and just be glad you have a job dang nabbit!

Barley 08-07-2014 09:40 AM

10 new routes announced this week:

ORD-MCO
DEN-PBI
MKE-RSW
MKE-MCO
MCO-ATL
STL-FLL
STL-MCO
TTN-PBI
IAD-CUN
IAD-PBI

Barley 08-07-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyFAC (Post 1700640)
Haha! Now don't say that! That's not the "Rah Rah" spirit Barley likes to see. Put your smile on and just be glad you have a job dang nabbit!

There there... http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/...sq8j4tbv0h.gif

TallFlyer 08-07-2014 10:04 AM

Speaking of pay, we've all seen the rates on the APC profile, can anyone post what the rates are snapping back to, and when?

sulkair 08-07-2014 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TallFlyer (Post 1700999)
Speaking of pay, we've all seen the rates on the APC profile, can anyone post what the rates are snapping back to, and when?

FO rates going forward with snap-backs assuming an early 2014 newhire

MistyFAC 08-07-2014 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barley (Post 1700986)

That's adorable! Your cache of images and videos never lets me down. It's almost like I want to keep jabbing at you to see what you'll pull out of your hat next. Bravo!!!

PS: If I was internet savvy like you, I would have included a link to some clapping hands.

zoooropa 08-07-2014 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyFAC (Post 1701191)
That's adorable! Your cache of images and videos never lets me down. It's almost like I want to keep jabbing at you to see what you'll pull out of your hat next. Bravo!!!

PS: If I was internet savvy like you, I would have included a link to some clapping hands.

I am not internet savvy but that link really made me laugh. Misty, I think he may be on the same team, if not let it go.

MistyFAC 08-10-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoooropa (Post 1701394)
I am not internet savvy but that link really made me laugh. Misty, I think he may be on the same team, if not let it go.

If you mean "same team" as in being a Prefessional Airline Pilot, than you are correct. As an outsider to your company looking in, I really don't have a direct interest. I will say that I do have an interest in how you carry yourselves forward. That said, most operators of the A320 are looking to you to do your part for the profession. I'm done with this interaction and I do wish you all the best of luck.

This ones especially for Barley: Good Luck We're All Counting On You - YouTube

kspilot 08-10-2014 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistyFAC (Post 1703222)
If you mean "same team" as in being a Prefessional Airline Pilot, than you are correct. As an outsider to your company looking in, I really don't have a direct interest. I will say that I do have an interest in how you carry yourselves forward. That said, most operators of the A320 are looking to you to do your part for the profession. I'm done with this interaction and I do wish you all the best of luck.

This ones especially for Barley: Good Luck We're All Counting On You - YouTube

You don't even work here and your having a petty argument about trip rig dropped due to modification of a sequence? How many cats do you have?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:07 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands