Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Hangar Talk (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hangar-talk/)
-   -   Climategate--The Final Chapter (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/hangar-talk/63562-climategate-final-chapter.html)

JamesNoBrakes 09-21-2016 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDXLAG (Post 2207287)
Wow I must assume you agree with everything else in my post since you edited it out. You must think Hillary really hates rich people since you edited that out. What a moron you are. Oh and I edited your post to change the meaning completely, just like you do, let's see if you can figure it out.

I'm just calling out your comment. If government people did not get paid, 99.99% of them would not show up, just like you wouldn't show up to your job. You made a ridiculous absolute statement. Now you have to own up to it.

FDXLAG 09-22-2016 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNoBrakes (Post 2208078)
I'm just calling out your comment. If government people did not get paid, 99.99% of them would not show up, just like you wouldn't show up to your job. You made a ridiculous absolute statement. Now you have to own up to it.

You didn't call out my comment. Of course "government people" should get paid. But people who 30 years ago were schreeching that the threat of communism is a plot of the military industrial complex to steal from the people suddenly think government and the climate change industry are altruistic saints looking out for all of us. When in fact it is a business, a very profitable business which the Universities and politicians are more than happy to skim from.

JamesNoBrakes 09-22-2016 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDXLAG (Post 2208228)
You didn't call out my comment. Of course "government people" should get paid. But people who 30 years ago were schreeching that the threat of communism is a plot of the military industrial complex to steal from the people suddenly think government and the climate change industry are altruistic saints looking out for all of us. When in fact it is a business, a very profitable business which the Universities and politicians are more than happy to skim from.

And Chemtrails.

FDXLAG 09-22-2016 09:09 AM

That is it Solyndra = Chemtrails. And GE making billions off the defense budget bad but GE paying no taxes due to environmental right offs good. L

iceman49 09-23-2016 03:25 PM

One Big Question: Why do some people refuse to accept that human-induced climate change is real?

FDXLAG 09-23-2016 07:15 PM

If you can't persuade people who disagree with you demonize them. Never get in the way of a lefty and his power grab. Please point to some "science" in your article.

Flytolive 09-23-2016 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDXLAG (Post 2209506)
...demonize them.

"Demonize"? Hyberbolic nonsense. Interesting how facts get some folks so emotional?

FDXLAG 09-23-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flytolive (Post 2209523)
"Demonize"? Hyberbolic nonsense. Interesting how facts get some folks so emotional?

It called anyone who disagreed stupid, or bought off liars. The very definition of demonize.

Flytolive 09-24-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FDXLAG (Post 2209539)
It called anyone who disagreed stupid, or bought off liars. The very definition of demonize.

No, it didn't and you need to look up the definition of the word demonize. You might be thinking of calling someone ignorant.

vagabond 09-24-2016 10:59 AM

Mod Note:

I'd like all of you to coordinate your schedules so you layover in the same city. Pick a hotel that is reasonably priced. Book a room in that hotel. Check into that room. Carry on and demonize each other all night long. In the morning, give each other a brohug before catching the crew van.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:58 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands