Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 05-11-2019, 11:26 AM
  #12161  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,355
Default

Originally Posted by ICUROOK View Post
"GucciBoy" (lol) implied it, not me. Ask it.
You have made the affirmative claim several times in this thread. Post some evidence instead of your feelings.
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 11:28 AM
  #12162  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,355
Default

Originally Posted by ICUROOK View Post
You want me to post stats with a source to refute something that was posted without stats with a source? ummkay
You’ve repeatedly said an advantage is given by being other than a white male. Support your claim.
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 11:43 AM
  #12163  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2016
Posts: 395
Default

Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
Youíve repeatedly said an advantage is given by being other than a white male. Support your claim.
Jesus man shut up already.
StrykerB21 is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 12:33 PM
  #12164  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,355
Default

Originally Posted by StrykerB21 View Post
Jesus man shut up already.
You’re free to ignore my posts. In the meantime, I apologize for engaging in a discussion instead of blindly joining an echo chamber complaining about discrimination.
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 12:39 PM
  #12165  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2016
Posts: 395
Default

Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
Youíre free to ignore my posts. In the meantime, I apologize for engaging in a discussion instead of blindly joining an echo chamber complaining about discrimination.
Apology accepted. Moving on.
StrykerB21 is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 01:18 PM
  #12166  
Gets Weekends Off
 
GucciBoy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2009
Position: Fetal
Posts: 1,148
Default

Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
Yep guess the boobs or different skin color makes the best contribution to the company.


Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
Did I say I have white skin? Just cause Iím stating the truth doesnít mean I am of European heritage.


Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
I actually agree with you on a lot of what you are saying. Just funny hearing people say that there isnít a preference of non white males. When there clearly is in the age we live in now.


Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
What is the percentage of white male pilots? Iíd guess higher then that. Hiring should be in the exact same percentages as the whole.


Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
Hmmmmm........ weird almost all of mine did.


Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
Nope just saying that having a vagina or different skin color is for sure an easier way to get to the legacies. So in turn being a white male civilian makes it a lot harder to get a job there.


Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
I filled out a lot of applications and none asked about race or gender.


Dude, if you arenít a white male, then why are you so upset about perceived ďadvantagesĒ out there for non-white males? Iím just gonna go out on a limb and assume that you are in fact a white dude, and that you know good and well that you wouldnít trade all that goes along with being a non-white male in America for those precious seniority numbers so you are answering a question with a question instead of owning it.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GucciBoy is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 01:31 PM
  #12167  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 215
Default

Originally Posted by GucciBoy View Post
Dude, if you arenít a white male, then why are you so upset about perceived ďadvantagesĒ out there for non-white males? Iím just gonna go out on a limb and assume that you are in fact a white dude, and that you know good and well that you wouldnít trade all that goes along with being a non-white male in America for those precious seniority numbers so you are answering a question with a question instead of owning it.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you are saying that that the Majors are hiring a higher percentage of applicants that are females or minorities to make up for years of discrimination? In other words, today's white male is paying from the crimes of their ancestors? Thanks for agreeing with my point.
ICUROOK is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 01:37 PM
  #12168  
Da Hudge
 
80ktsClamp's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2006
Position: Poodle Whisperer
Posts: 17,473
Default

Originally Posted by ICUROOK View Post
So you are saying that that the Majors are hiring a higher percentage of applicants that are females or minorities to make up for years of discrimination? In other words, today's white male is paying from the crimes of their ancestors? Thanks for agreeing with my point.
You respond to this but not the actual %'s?

Snowflake.
80ktsClamp is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 01:53 PM
  #12169  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,355
Default

Originally Posted by ICUROOK View Post
So you are saying that that the Majors are hiring a higher percentage of applicants that are females or minorities to make up for years of discrimination? In other words, today's white male is paying from the crimes of their ancestors? Thanks for agreeing with my point.
So, you still wonít provide any evidence for your claims?
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 01:55 PM
  #12170  
Gets Weekends Off
 
2StgTurbine's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,119
Default

Originally Posted by OOfff View Post
So, you still wonít provide any evidence for your claims?
The proof that he isn't at a major is all the proof he needs.
2StgTurbine is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 10:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 08:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 09:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 09:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 11:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread