Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Hiring News Latest news and rumors
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2018, 06:10 AM   #16801  
Gets Weekends Off
 
BayBum4Ever's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2012
Position: I will be in the right bunk.
Posts: 184
Default Troll alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by navigatro View Post
how much can you make 1st year if you fly a lot? I really love the 747.
Go to Kallita if you want to fly a lot and make money.

BayBum
BayBum4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 06:16 AM   #16802  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: C47 PIC/747-400 SIC
Posts: 1,747
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBum4Ever View Post
Go to Kallita if you want to fly a lot and make money.

BayBum
This, my brothers and sisters are making bank : )
727C47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:01 AM   #16803  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartUp161WanaB View Post
What are the 767 schedules?
How does 30 days in NRT sound ?
boeingdvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 10:12 AM   #16804  
Gets Weekends Off
 
StartUp161WanaB's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2011
Position: Left Seat 98Toyota
Posts: 189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boeingdvr View Post
How does 30 days in NRT sound ?

First few trips would be exciting, hoping to see the city. Are the layovers more than 2-3 Days?
StartUp161WanaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #16805  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Position: CRJ CA
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartUp161WanaB View Post
First few trips would be exciting, hoping to see the city. Are the layovers more than 2-3 Days?
Do you mean see the city of Tokyo? If so, the hotel is at least 90 min by train from central Tokyo and there isn't a whole lot to see in the town of Narita.
sandstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:59 AM   #16806  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2016
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartUp161WanaB View Post
First few trips would be exciting, hoping to see the city. Are the layovers more than 2-3 Days?
Unfortunately- this isn't mainline- laying over in DT Tokyo. You're at least 1.5 hours away via train
boeingdvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 07:54 AM   #16807  
Layover Master
 
Joined APC: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,617
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
Do you mean see the city of Tokyo? If so, the hotel is at least 90 min by train from central Tokyo and there isn't a whole lot to see in the town of Narita.
Hey hey hey!
Plenty to see in Narita! The Cage?! Barge Inn!?

Honestly, to each their own, but I really like Narita. The rice fields surrounding the city are amazing for running. There are a few really good coffee shops. Several places I enjoy to eat at. Whisky is insanely cheap. The Temple is actually a very nice place to spend time. It's not Tokyo... and for that, I am thankful. However, if Tokyo is your jam, you can take the fast train direct to Shinjuku with a passport for like 1500Yen. There is a bus that comes back to all the hotels in Narita for 1000Yen.
PotatoChip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 09:20 AM   #16808  
Gets Weekends Off
 
BluePAX's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoChip View Post
Hey hey hey!
Plenty to see in Narita! The Cage?! Barge Inn!?

Honestly, to each their own, but I really like Narita. The rice fields surrounding the city are amazing for running. There are a few really good coffee shops. Several places I enjoy to eat at. Whisky is insanely cheap. The Temple is actually a very nice place to spend time. It's not Tokyo... and for that, I am thankful. However, if Tokyo is your jam, you can take the fast train direct to Shinjuku with a passport for like 1500Yen. There is a bus that comes back to all the hotels in Narita for 1000Yen.
Thank you for some positive advice. It's getting old hearing about how much it sucks
BluePAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 11:01 AM   #16809  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2014
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePAX View Post
Thank you for some positive advice. It's getting old hearing about how much it sucks
Get used to it. Any new hires should expect to get engaged with regular conversations about where you have apps and how bad do you want to GTFO of here.
plift is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 12:40 PM   #16810  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2013
Posts: 199
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePAX View Post
Thank you for some positive advice. It's getting old hearing about how much it sucks
Guess you don't want to hear the truth?
CargoPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply

Tags
hey 744driver
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Atlas Air AAL763 Cargo 112 12-10-2016 05:13 PM
Mountain Air Cargo is hiring FOs for ATR ProceedOnCourse Hiring News 23 08-16-2009 07:40 PM
Pacific Wings charges its pilots for CASS cencal83406 Regional 17 02-03-2009 08:19 PM
Mountain Air Cargo Hiring astropilot92571 Hiring News 4 04-26-2005 09:58 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:21 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2018, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1