Notices

jetBlue Hiring

Old 04-15-2019, 07:31 AM
  #11421  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2011
Position: EMB190 FO
Posts: 5,373
Default

Originally Posted by hilltopflyer View Post
Is the 320 more then 7 years right now?
Sometimes definitely. Remember I said 7+ years after the A220 has mostly replaced the E90, which means another 5+ years from now and considering all the other factors I mentioned.
Bluedriver is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 07:33 AM
  #11422  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2019
Posts: 315
Default

How long to hold a line JFK 320?
localizer is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 07:42 AM
  #11423  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,473
Default

Originally Posted by Bluedriver View Post
Sometimes definitely. Remember I said 7+ years after the A220 has mostly replaced the E90, which means another 5+ years from now and considering all the other factors I mentioned.
I really didnít know. I know some 8 year guys who got it so I didnít know how low it was going.
hilltopflyer is offline  
Old 04-15-2019, 10:17 AM
  #11424  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2015
Position: GLF3/5/550 Both
Posts: 42
Default

Any insight on how the hiring timeline is looking like right now. How long from in-person interview to Indoc to sims?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WingAttackPlanR is offline  
Old 04-16-2019, 07:24 AM
  #11425  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Apr 2019
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by WingAttackPlanR View Post
Any insight on how the hiring timeline is looking like right now. How long from in-person interview to Indoc to sims?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sitting at 3 weeks now since my interview date and havent heard "TBNT" or that I'm moving to phase 2 yet. Fingers still crossed!! I know some guys that I interviewed with have moved on to phase 2.
Ynzrplt is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 05:13 AM
  #11426  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2018
Posts: 30
Default

On three weeks plus since my video interview and just crickets. Hopefully I didn't fall behind the desk. Anybody still in the same boat?
Way2Busy is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 06:33 AM
  #11427  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Oct 2012
Posts: 79
Default

When did you interview? I was 3/27 and got the phase II a week later.
Dashbro is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 07:12 AM
  #11428  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Posts: 91
Default

Originally Posted by Way2Busy View Post
On three weeks plus since my video interview and just crickets. Hopefully I didn't fall behind the desk. Anybody still in the same boat?
Time line seems to match up with mine as well, and I havenít heard anything yet.
runinonfumes is online now  
Old 04-18-2019, 12:35 PM
  #11429  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Posts: 36
Default Video interview

3 long weeks after the video interview, this morning I received the TBNT email, I'm trying to think what could have gone wrong.
The letter tells me to reapply in 6 month, but the window is open now, should I reapply now? I donít know if the pass/ fail evaluation of the video interview is based of fixed standards or it is somewhat subjective, so a different recruiter will give a pass to what other wonít.
RockyM is offline  
Old 04-18-2019, 01:08 PM
  #11430  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2012
Posts: 111
Default

Originally Posted by runinonfumes View Post
Time line seems to match up with mine as well, and I havenít heard anything yet.
Same boat for me as well...submitted on 4/1
TravisJohn is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freight Dog
Hiring News
26
08-01-2016 01:48 PM
RiddleEagle18
Major
1
04-21-2011 07:13 AM
tone
Hiring News
139
05-16-2010 09:34 PM
tone
Hiring News
22
04-28-2010 05:20 AM
ryane946
Major
6
02-21-2007 04:17 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread