Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > JetBlue
JetBlue Latest and Greatest >

JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Notices

JetBlue Latest and Greatest

Old 03-11-2019, 09:36 AM
  #7641  
Gets Weekends Off
 
GuppyPuppy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: JetRight, JetLeft
Posts: 760
Default

Originally Posted by P-3Bubba View Post
Look, thatís the real red a$$ here too!!! We used to be about the crewmembers. And we in turn gave a $hit about helping the company succeed. Then, we got big and were making REAL money. Success was the norm, so the company started taking back. Thatís the greed portion of the equation. Increased the benchmark credit hour 1.5 time pay trigger. Then, a new PEA that eliminated it. The Corporate hubris concluded 2 union drives were unsuccessful, so we can do whatever we want to the pilot drones. Theyíll get in line with their blue gloves on.

Well, the music has stopped.

But, we still need JetBlue to succeed. We need the product to sell. The burn it down bull$hit sucks. I hope thereís a plan on the horizon to steer the ship. Is that a buyout or Europe on 4/11? Iím out of guesses.

-Bubs
I think "burn it down" and GAS meter at zero are two different things.

Reference Peter Gibbons in the movie"Office Space". If I work my arse off, what's in it for me?

Gup
GuppyPuppy is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 12:46 PM
  #7642  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 1,099
Default

I guess none of you were here for the pens we received in '04 or '05. The reigning VP of FLOPS at the time paid for pens with a catch phrase to encourage us to save money on fuel. Something like "2 million dollar challenge".

Unless I get another pen handed to me by a member of management Jetblue can kiss my rosy brown arse 'cause that APU will be cranking away in the heat or summer or the cold of winter.
benzoate is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 12:48 PM
  #7643  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 1,099
Default

Originally Posted by P-3Bubba View Post
Look, thatís the real red a$$ here too!!! We used to be about the crewmembers. And we in turn gave a $hit about helping the company succeed. Then, we got big and were making REAL money. Success was the norm, so the company started taking back. Thatís the greed portion of the equation. Increased the benchmark credit hour 1.5 time pay trigger. Then, a new PEA that eliminated it. The Corporate hubris concluded 2 union drives were unsuccessful, so we can do whatever we want to the pilot drones. Theyíll get in line with their blue gloves on.

Well, the music has stopped.

But, we still need JetBlue to succeed. We need the product to sell. The burn it down bull$hit sucks. I hope thereís a plan on the horizon to steer the ship. Is that a buyout or Europe on 4/11? Iím out of guesses.

-Bubs
I would never encourage burn it down either but in my tenure the only time management has ever taken notice is when a concerted effort to stop caring has occurred. There is a distinct difference.

If everyone would simply do their job and nothing else things would change at a much higher rate but jetblue pilots are jetblue pilots sooo...
benzoate is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 01:06 PM
  #7644  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2019
Posts: 304
Default

Originally Posted by benzoate View Post
I would never encourage burn it down either but in my tenure the only time management has ever taken notice is when a concerted effort to stop caring has occurred. There is a distinct difference.

If everyone would simply do their job and nothing else things would change at a much higher rate but jetblue pilots are jetblue pilots sooo...
You're just angry and immature according to Bozo and 360KIAS. This is the best job ever and management takes great care of us! And they pay us darn good to not even work.
disenchantMINT is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 02:19 PM
  #7645  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: May 2009
Position: Square root of the variance and average of the variation
Posts: 1,602
Default

Originally Posted by GuppyPuppy View Post
I think "burn it down" and GAS meter at zero are two different things.

Reference Peter Gibbons in the movie"Office Space". If I work my arse off, what's in it for me?

Gup
How would you feel - and this is just hypothetical here Peter - about an incentive program?

I donít know Bob. Listen, Iíve gotta go. Good luck with your firings.
Std Deviation is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:07 PM
  #7646  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Speedbird2263's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: A320 CA
Posts: 697
Default Our First Neo

Our first neo, while not yet complete, was caught out of the hangar recently in Hamburg.

https://aibfamily.flights/A320/8823#
Speedbird2263 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:43 PM
  #7647  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CaptCoolHand's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2008
Position: Left,Right, Left, Right,Right,Left, Right, Left
Posts: 3,150
Default

Originally Posted by Speedbird2263 View Post
Our first neo, while not yet complete, was caught out of the hangar recently in Hamburg.

https://aibfamily.flights/A320/8823#
Oops! April 10th. Cats out of the bag.
CaptCoolHand is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 04:55 PM
  #7648  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2015
Posts: 904
Default

Originally Posted by Speedbird2263 View Post
Our first neo, while not yet complete, was caught out of the hangar recently in Hamburg.

https://aibfamily.flights/A320/8823#
Whoopty fíing doo! More planes to fly around at the bottom of the 320 scale.
capt707 is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:42 PM
  #7649  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Posts: 90
Default

We got rid of the L2 door for overwing exits?
Your name here is offline  
Old 03-11-2019, 05:46 PM
  #7650  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: CA
Posts: 1,127
Default

Originally Posted by Your name here View Post
We got rid of the L2 door for overwing exits?
Does that have to do with the flex cabin? Gives you greater options for mint / core seating attangements ?
Softpayman is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Zoomie
Major
36
01-28-2015 12:44 PM
iahflyr
Major
27
09-30-2014 10:04 AM
Mason32
Regional
270
07-27-2010 07:01 PM
Scott34567
Regional
39
05-29-2008 08:08 PM
Sir James
Major
0
07-29-2005 08:02 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread