Notices
Major Legacy, National, and LCC

[Breeze] Airways

Old 03-22-2021, 07:13 AM
  #1021  
Prime Minister/Moderator
 
rickair7777's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: Engines Turn Or People Swim
Posts: 32,596
Default

Originally Posted by JohnnyBekkestad View Post
I could have sworn i saw a Breese profile on APC, pay scales, minimum guarantee, etc... but i cannot find it anymore.
Anyone have the pertinent information for the 195 and/or 220?
Well, somebody put up a profile for Airbahn, so I assume Breeze is not be too far behind. IB (the site owners) might have been testing it, and turned it back off.
rickair7777 is offline  
Old 03-22-2021, 02:08 PM
  #1022  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,066
Default

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post


Not sure if I trust that article much...the filing stuff on the bottom mentions “Taos Air” and “Lynx Air”. Can’t seem to find anything on them. Are they real? I know Lynx was the Frontier regional once but that’s about it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Av8rPHX is offline  
Old 03-22-2021, 03:08 PM
  #1023  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2020
Posts: 407
Default

Originally Posted by Av8rPHX View Post
Not sure if I trust that article much...the filing stuff on the bottom mentions “Taos Air” and “Lynx Air”. Can’t seem to find anything on them. Are they real? I know Lynx was the Frontier regional once but that’s about it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
https://www.skitaos.com/taos-air
ElCaribe is offline  
Old 03-23-2021, 02:14 PM
  #1024  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 16,621
Default

Originally Posted by JohnnyBekkestad View Post
I could have sworn i saw a Breese profile on APC, pay scales, minimum guarantee, etc... but i cannot find it anymore.
Anyone have the pertinent information for the 195 and/or 220?
Here you go!

Pay: Low
Workrules: none

What else did you want to know?
sailingfun is offline  
Old 03-23-2021, 02:16 PM
  #1025  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,066
Default

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
Here you go!



Pay: Low

Workrules: none



What else did you want to know?


Supposedly also a 3 year seat lock for people on property before they can bid the CS-100. What a way to say “thanks for helping us get off the ground”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Av8rPHX is offline  
Old 03-23-2021, 05:05 PM
  #1026  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2020
Posts: 407
Default

Originally Posted by Av8rPHX View Post
Supposedly also a 3 year seat lock for people on property before they can bid the CS-100. What a way to say “thanks for helping us get off the ground”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What’s 3 years when you could be high on the seniority list in 5? (Assuming success and growth of the airline)
ElCaribe is offline  
Old 03-23-2021, 05:13 PM
  #1027  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2021
Posts: 562
Default

Originally Posted by sailingfun View Post
Here you go!

Pay: Low
Workrules: none

What else did you want to know?
I guess that’s what happens when you toss 3,000+ Regional pilots on the streets.

Looks like they’re going to be competing directly against Delta in SLC.
LAXtoDEN is offline  
Old 03-23-2021, 06:07 PM
  #1028  
Perennial Reserve
 
Excargodog's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2018
Posts: 8,110
Default

Originally Posted by LAXtoDEN View Post
I guess that’s what happens when you toss 3,000+ Regional pilots on the streets.

Looks like they’re going to be competing directly against Delta in SLC.
Wasn’t SLC where Morris Air got its start?
Excargodog is offline  
Old 03-23-2021, 06:09 PM
  #1029  
Moderator
 
BobbyLeeSwagger's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2017
Position: MEC Chairman, Snack Basket Committee
Posts: 2,485
Default

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
Wasn’t SLC where Morris Air got its start?
Yep, and sold to SWA very soon after.
BobbyLeeSwagger is online now  
Old 03-23-2021, 06:10 PM
  #1030  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2021
Posts: 562
Default

Originally Posted by Excargodog View Post
Wasn’t SLC where Morris Air got its start?
Learned something new, sold to Southwest, interesting.
LAXtoDEN is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Frisky Pilot
Regional
20
01-01-2022 05:02 PM
Drums4life
Regional
107
08-16-2011 11:21 PM
ryane946
Major
25
03-06-2007 08:53 PM
RedBaron007
Major
3
01-31-2007 09:05 PM
RockBottom
Major
0
03-07-2005 11:04 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread