Notices
Major Legacy, National, and LCC

[Breeze] Airways

Old 09-29-2022, 06:18 PM
  #3391  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Sep 2022
Posts: 9
Default Foreigner pre study

As a foreigner going through visa process at the moment. To prepare myself what can I study to get myself ready for training. Yes I can pick up the FAR/AIM and try to absorb as much as I said however can anyone point to the key important topics where i can start for now that will get be through training?

Cheers
Anonymousyellow is offline  
Old 09-30-2022, 01:08 AM
  #3392  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 138
Default

Originally Posted by Anonymousyellow View Post
As a foreigner going through visa process at the moment. To prepare myself what can I study to get myself ready for training. Yes I can pick up the FAR/AIM and try to absorb as much as I said however can anyone point to the key important topics where i can start for now that will get be through training?

Cheers
Passing training is mostly being able to fly the sim so in that sense it doesn’t matter where you’re from. The classroom stuff anyone can get through. If you have no jet time, turbine time, glass cockpit time or much IFR time I’d be worried. There’s not much you can do other than practice your IFR on flight sim.
shortspatula is offline  
Old 09-30-2022, 07:41 PM
  #3393  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Seminole00's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Position: atari ferrari
Posts: 346
Default

Originally Posted by tallpilot View Post
Some (United 75/76 unless changed recently) still require pilots to memorize the weights of multiple variants as a hazing ritual.
Not anymore thank goodness..
Seminole00 is offline  
Old 10-04-2022, 08:15 PM
  #3394  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2014
Posts: 845
Default

The “Pay raise” that was supposed to come out last week, which was delayed to this week, has been once again delayed to next week.
Tpinks is offline  
Old 10-04-2022, 08:42 PM
  #3395  
Gets Everyday Off
 
TransWorld's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2016
Position: Relaxed
Posts: 5,413
Default

Originally Posted by Tpinks View Post
The “Pay raise” that was supposed to come out last week, which was delayed to this week, has been once again delayed to next week.
mañana never comes.

ma·ña·na
adverb
  1. in the indefinite future (used to indicate procrastination).
    "the exhibition will be ready mañana"
TransWorld is offline  
Old 10-06-2022, 08:05 AM
  #3396  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 261
Default

Originally Posted by Tpinks View Post
The “Pay raise” that was supposed to come out last week, which was delayed to this week, has been once again delayed to next week.
and yet it went not effect 6 days ago
Naviator is offline  
Old 10-06-2022, 01:46 PM
  #3397  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 276
Default

Originally Posted by Naviator View Post
and yet it went not effect 6 days ago
You mean it will be back paid to Oct 1st… but let’s not kid ourselves here and expect anything spectacular.
bonvoyage is offline  
Old 10-06-2022, 04:07 PM
  #3398  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 261
Default

Originally Posted by bonvoyage View Post
You mean it will be back paid to Oct 1st… but let’s not kid ourselves here and expect anything spectacular.
unless you’ve already been paid for October first, it’s not back pay.
Naviator is offline  
Old 10-06-2022, 04:47 PM
  #3399  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2022
Posts: 276
Default

Originally Posted by Naviator View Post
unless you’ve already been paid for October first, it’s not back pay.
Sorry… meant it will be retro. So all this OT I’m doing this week will have to have $36 per hour added to it
bonvoyage is offline  
Old 10-07-2022, 02:06 PM
  #3400  
Gets Weekends Off
 
GWY320's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2012
Posts: 174
Default

What are the new rates?
GWY320 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Frisky Pilot
Regional
20
01-01-2022 06:02 PM
Drums4life
Regional
107
08-17-2011 12:21 AM
ryane946
Major
25
03-06-2007 09:53 PM
RedBaron007
Major
3
01-31-2007 10:05 PM
RockBottom
Major
0
03-07-2005 12:04 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread