Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major
End of 2019 salary survey >

End of 2019 salary survey

Notices
Major Legacy, National, and LCC

End of 2019 salary survey

Old 12-28-2019, 09:13 PM
  #111  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,241
Default

Originally Posted by flensr View Post
SWA year 1-2 FO
Total money paid to me by company $129,000ish
$3,300ish PerDiem
$16,500ish 401k NEC
$300ish came-to-work-on-time bonuses

550ish block
16-18 days off most months
Almost no premium
No PS
Came to work on time bonus.....?
flyguy81 is offline  
Old 12-28-2019, 09:15 PM
  #112  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Position: A320
Posts: 318
Default

Jetblue 12 yr A320 FO

$189,000 flight pay
$5,400 per diem
$29,000 company DC 401k contribution
$223,400 total compensation

Blocked 485 hours. 99.8% of that compensation was at straight pay rates. Averaged 18 days off per month.
cgtpilot is offline  
Old 12-28-2019, 09:41 PM
  #113  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: May 2015
Posts: 31
Default

Originally Posted by maxjet View Post
B747 CA $353,000.00 including perdiem + 10k 401k. Down 65k from last year. AirFreight is slowing down and projected to stay down in 2020. Save your pennies the world is entering a recession it seems.
Not for Jeff Bezos.....we are picking up 10 airplanes next year to fly for Amazon at SCA
phrogpi is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 03:35 AM
  #114  
Frequent Furlough Club
 
ZapBrannigan's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,884
Default

Originally Posted by flyguy81 View Post
Came to work on time bonus.....?


He is probably converting SWAG points to Visa gift cards. Personally I think if youíre converting to anything other than Rapid Rewards points youíre leaving free money on the table.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZapBrannigan is online now  
Old 12-29-2019, 05:36 AM
  #115  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Dec 2019
Posts: 324
Default

AA

Year 7 320 CA pay

Gross pay: 315,000
Company 401k: 40,000
Total comp: 355,000
Total flight time: <600

A few premiums and easy garbage OT. Donít live in base. Get to overnight at home a lot. 14-16 off a normal month. Often positive space to my 1st live leg.
AllYourBaseAreB is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 05:44 AM
  #116  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2013
Position: TACAMO
Posts: 1,995
Default

Originally Posted by ZapBrannigan View Post
He is probably converting SWAG points to Visa gift cards. Personally I think if youíre converting to anything other than Rapid Rewards points youíre leaving free money on the table.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I reduced my tax liability by calling in sick a lot this year.
I agree that if you fly and donít want the hassle of nonrev, rapid rewards is the way to go. Otherwise, Visa cards come in pretty handy.
SWAG is a weird incentive program only because it really doesnít enter my mind until I need a pass for someone I hate or my wife asks about it and I am like, ďoh yeah, let me see if we have any points.Ē Seems like they are always giving us points for meeting annual goals and other weird stuff that has zero correlation to my actual job, so there are always plenty of points in my account.
It isnít like I am going to say ďWell, I have explosive poop and am hacking up a lung, but I donít want to leave those swag points on the table, so better just go into work.Ē
e6bpilot is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 06:20 AM
  #117  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Dec 2019
Posts: 58
Default

Alaska Airlines

Year 3 pay for 8 months, year 2 pay for 4 months.

Salary was $185,077.
Bonus was $6,000
DC was $27,476

Not taking vacation months into account (14 days of vacation) I tried to work 13-14 days a month.

Credit averaged 80 hours a month or so.
ExtendedDays is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 06:29 AM
  #118  
Frequent Furlough Club
 
ZapBrannigan's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,884
Default

Originally Posted by e6bpilot View Post
I reduced my tax liability by calling in sick a lot this year.
I agree that if you fly and donít want the hassle of nonrev, rapid rewards is the way to go. Otherwise, Visa cards come in pretty handy.
SWAG is a weird incentive program only because it really doesnít enter my mind until I need a pass for someone I hate or my wife asks about it and I am like, ďoh yeah, let me see if we have any points.Ē Seems like they are always giving us points for meeting annual goals and other weird stuff that has zero correlation to my actual job, so there are always plenty of points in my account.
It isnít like I am going to say ďWell, I have explosive poop and am hacking up a lung, but I donít want to leave those swag points on the table, so better just go into work.Ē
And yet we both know those that do... 🤔

Thereís usually enough in my account to trade for Rapid Rewards and buy tickets for the family vacation every year. So I guess itís a nice benefit. Still wish we could have the 20% discount whenever we want vs. only twice per year. Iím bewildered by that.
ZapBrannigan is online now  
Old 12-29-2019, 06:36 AM
  #119  
VHR-very happily retired
 
maxjet's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Retired
Posts: 1,249
Default

Originally Posted by phrogpi View Post
Not for Jeff Bezos.....we are picking up 10 airplanes next year to fly for Amazon at SCA
I am hopeful that it will result in lots of block time for you
😀
maxjet is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 06:38 AM
  #120  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Apr 2013
Position: TACAMO
Posts: 1,995
Default

Originally Posted by ZapBrannigan View Post
And yet we both know those that do...



Thereís usually enough in my account to trade for Rapid Rewards and buy tickets for the family vacation every year. So I guess itís a nice benefit. Still wish we could have the 20% discount whenever we want vs. only twice per year. Iím bewildered by that.


Right? What the heck is up with that? Instead we get sent two codes with blackout dates in an email account that auto deletes emails after a couple of months. Hmmmmm....
e6bpilot is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Pilatus801
Regional
80
01-03-2020 04:11 PM
DLax85
Cargo
15
12-20-2016 10:24 AM
Bri85
Foreign
14
06-06-2007 10:05 PM
cloudkicker1981
Hiring News
27
10-22-2006 12:35 PM
Typhoonpilot
Foreign
70
05-23-2006 09:46 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread