Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Major Legacy, National, and LCC
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-26-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
tazzzzed's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 737/reclined
Posts: 128
Default american non rev phone #??

anybody got the AA non rev phone # handy??? switched log books and didnt transfer all my #'s over.

thanks tazzzzed
tazzzzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:44 AM   #2
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2006
Posts: 180
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzzzed View Post
anybody got the AA non rev phone # handy??? switched log books and didnt transfer all my #'s over.

thanks tazzzzed
I think it is 1-888-WE-FLY-AA
viking767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
tazzzzed's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 737/reclined
Posts: 128
Default

thanks much
tazzzzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #4
APC co-founder
 
Freight Dog's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: 747-400 captain
Posts: 1,380
Default

I called this number a few weeks ago to list as a D6 (jumpseater), and was informed that they now request jumpseaters list at the airport and not with the nonrev number. FWIW.
Freight Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:12 AM   #5
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
tazzzzed's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 737/reclined
Posts: 128
Default

got to love it. I had a agent till me if i was not listed buy the phone number they would not put me on the flight.
tazzzzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:18 AM   #6
Gets Weekends Off
 
AAflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2006
Posts: 645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freight Dog View Post
I called this number a few weeks ago to list as a D6 (jumpseater), and was informed that they now request jumpseaters list at the airport and not with the nonrev number. FWIW.
Freight Dog.

Thanks for the info. But like a few other websites. It does not help to let it vent in a thread (Not that you did). Get a hold of an AA pilot. Contact your jumpseat committee and have them contact ours. If have done this already my apologies for bringing this up.

I will drop a note about this to our committee Monday morning.

Guys!!! I understand as pilots we like to complain or B&^%H, but man of these problems can be fixed or resolved with minimal work.

Thanks

AAflyer
AAflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:40 AM   #7
APC co-founder
 
Freight Dog's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: 747-400 captain
Posts: 1,380
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAflyer View Post
Freight Dog.

Thanks for the info. But like a few other websites. It does not help to let it vent in a thread (Not that you did). Get a hold of an AA pilot. Contact your jumpseat committee and have them contact ours. If have done this already my apologies for bringing this up.

I will drop a note about this to our committee Monday morning.

Guys!!! I understand as pilots we like to complain or B&^%H, but man of these problems can be fixed or resolved with minimal work.

Thanks

AAflyer
Not complaining, just trying to get it right. I love jumpseating on AA, never have a problem getting to DFW from SAN.
Freight Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #8
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
tazzzzed's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 737/reclined
Posts: 128
Default

I just listed via the phone number. everything seems to be normal. thanks again.
tazzzzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:27 AM   #9
Gets Weekends Off
 
skidmark's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: BassTracker
Posts: 543
Default

List on the phone but don't tell them you are a pilot. Just say you are "another airline employee". It saves time at the gate. I to have had gate agents tell me to list on the phone. Then when I call they tell me to list at the gate.
skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:28 AM   #10
Gets Weekends Off
 
AAflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2006
Posts: 645
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freight Dog View Post
Not complaining, just trying to get it right. I love jumpseating on AA, never have a problem getting to DFW from SAN.
I didn't think it would come across correctly. I know you are not. No worries.

Just wanted to get ahead start and get to the bottom of this so others will not go through this.

Feel free to PM me if anything like this happens again ANY OF YOU... Flights, dates etc and I will get proactive.

All the best,

AA
AAflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AE Hiring 400TT/85ME/$20,000 get a job!!!! Lbell911 Regional 34 03-13-2016 04:38 AM
Eagle Noleone Regional 7 09-21-2007 07:24 AM
American Eagle, union discuss hiring incentives CRJammin Regional 19 09-02-2007 07:11 AM
American Eagle shedding senior pilots FDX aviator Cargo 2 08-09-2007 11:00 AM
Nice article on American Gordon C Major 1 07-26-2005 12:10 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:42 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.3, Copyright ©2000-2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright ©2000 - 2017 Internet Brands, Inc.