Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
In Memory Of Pay your respects to fallen aviators
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 09:56 AM   #1  
Moderator
Thread Starter
 
vagabond's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2006
Position: C-172
Posts: 7,686
Default Tributes to Kevin Mosley and Tony Pino

Wanted to share this nice article in the Oregonian about Kevin Mosley.

Flying was life for Hillsboro pilot who died in FedEx crash - OregonLive.com

If anyone finds something similar for Tony, I'd appreciate you posting the link here.
vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:02 PM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
CaptDan's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2007
Position: MD11 Capt
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
Wanted to share this nice article in the Oregonian about Kevin Mosley.

Flying was life for Hillsboro pilot who died in FedEx crash - OregonLive.com

If anyone finds something similar for Tony, I'd appreciate you posting the link here.
Thanks, I hope someone posts something about TP.
RIP
CaptDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Kooky's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: MD
Posts: 123
Default

Just saw TP off on his journey home on the MEM-SAT flight. Beautiful WX and support from all in MEM.

GOD BLESS and RIP
Kooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:51 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
FR8Hauler's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,397
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooky View Post
Just saw TP off on his journey home on the MEM-SAT flight. Beautiful WX and support from all in MEM.

GOD BLESS and RIP
I wish I could have been there. Rest in peace Kevin and Tony. God bless their families.
FR8Hauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Overnitefr8's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 767 CA
Posts: 1,753
Default

Very touching service at the SAT ramp. An honor to be a part of it. Thanks to the guys who helped make it run smoothly. Tremendous turn out by rampers and pilots from other airlines.

I just hope my family never has to go through something like this. But if they do, it's great to see the FedEx family show its true colors.
Overnitefr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: 1559
Posts: 1,491
Default

Kevin's Memorial Service:

Washington County News | Oregon Local News - OregonLive.com
MX727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:40 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
highflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2006
Position: MD11 Capt
Posts: 229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overnitefr8 View Post
Very touching service at the SAT ramp. An honor to be a part of it. Thanks to the guys who helped make it run smoothly. Tremendous turn out by rampers and pilots from other airlines.

I just hope my family never has to go through something like this. But if they do, it's great to see the FedEx family show its true colors.
A true honor to be part of it. Great job by BP leading the detail and JP running the show. I was proud to be a part of it; and I hope his family starts to heal and find closure.
highflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:13 AM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Overnitefr8's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 767 CA
Posts: 1,753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by highflyer View Post
A true honor to be part of it. Great job by BP leading the detail and JP running the show. I was proud to be a part of it; and I hope his family starts to heal and find closure.
And RL for coordinating the Honor Guard.
Overnitefr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
FX Bone Guy's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2005
Position: MD-11 FO
Posts: 118
Default

MD11Fr8Dog,

Thanks for posting the link.

It's so helpful. Both for the family, and me.



And you've got the BEST avtar out ther!!!

Last edited by FX Bone Guy; 03-27-2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: just cuz
FX Bone Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:25 PM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1