Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Fractional > NetJets
Realistic FO salary at Netjets >

Realistic FO salary at Netjets

Notices
NetJets Fractional Operator

Realistic FO salary at Netjets

Old 02-21-2019, 04:58 PM
  #1  
Line Holder
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Mar 2018
Posts: 80
Default Realistic FO salary at Netjets

Hey guys. I am a previous corporate (part 91) pilot that a year and a half ago left for the regionals. I am about to upgrade here at PSA but am curious about netjets. I really enjoyed that type of flying. What is a realistic salary plus soft time number for a first year FO at netjets? I would plan on the 7&7 schedule. Thanks for any insight that can be provided.
Wipeout is offline  
Old 02-21-2019, 05:23 PM
  #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
jetlag7's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: CL650
Posts: 229
Default

Originally Posted by Wipeout View Post
Hey guys. I am a previous corporate (part 91) pilot that a year and a half ago left for the regionals. I am about to upgrade here at PSA but am curious about netjets. I really enjoyed that type of flying. What is a realistic salary plus soft time number for a first year FO at netjets? I would plan on the 7&7 schedule. Thanks for any insight that can be provided.
Accounting for overtime and holidays, adding 10% to base salary should get you in the ballpark.

The FDPP program is still relatively new, but number-crunching flight and duty-times from past and present activity for myself and a few of my colleagues suggests an additional $15,000 - $30,000 seems to be a realistic average.

For a Year 1 FO on 7/7:

Salary: $63,814
+ 10%: $70,195
+ FDPP: $85,195 - $100,195

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Last edited by jetlag7; 02-21-2019 at 05:56 PM.
jetlag7 is offline  
Old 02-21-2019, 06:29 PM
  #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by jetlag7 View Post
Accounting for overtime and holidays, adding 10% to base salary should get you in the ballpark.

The FDPP program is still relatively new, but number-crunching flight and duty-times from past and present activity for myself and a few of my colleagues suggests an additional $15,000 - $30,000 seems to be a realistic average.

For a Year 1 FO on 7/7:

Salary: $63,814
+ 10%: $70,195
+ FDPP: $85,195 - $100,195

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
This is what Union and Chief Pilot are pitching, if your on Latitude or other "very heavily used fleet" you can probably go a little hire to $110K!
Guard is offline  
Old 02-21-2019, 07:02 PM
  #4  
Gets Weekends Off
 
jetlag7's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2005
Position: CL650
Posts: 229
Default

Originally Posted by Guard View Post
This is what Union and Chief Pilot are pitching, if your on Latitude or other "very heavily used fleet" you can probably go a little hire to $110K!
You are correct - some fleets earn more than others.

The OP asked for realistic first year SALARY -- not Total Compensation. Only 67% of FDPP is applied to salary (the rest to retirement) -- I was being conservative to account for this.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
jetlag7 is offline  
Old 02-21-2019, 07:13 PM
  #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
MWilliams's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2013
Posts: 316
Default

Originally Posted by jetlag7 View Post
You are correct - some fleets earn more than others.

The OP asked for realistic first year SALARY -- not Total Compensation. Only 67% of FDPP is applied to salary (the rest to retirement) -- I was being conservative to account for this.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I think you are in the ballpark for year one 7/7. Also remember the first 60-90 (indoc/initial/IOE) days of employment will be paid on the CC72 payscale.
MWilliams is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 05:46 AM
  #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by MWilliams View Post
I think you are in the ballpark for year one 7/7. Also remember the first 60-90 (indoc/initial/IOE) days of employment will be paid on the CC72 payscale.
I've been waiting to go on IOE for over 2 months, very backed up on my fleet!
Guard is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 06:22 AM
  #7  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Nov 2016
Posts: 18
Default

Originally Posted by Guard View Post
I've been waiting to go on IOE for over 2 months, very backed up on my fleet!
Guard,

What fleet are you on?
metro3 is offline  
Old 02-22-2019, 11:13 AM
  #8  
Line Holder
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Mar 2018
Posts: 80
Default

Thanks for all the replies guys. I will definitely do a bit more digging but it sounds like a pretty good deal despite the long upgrade times. Thanks again
Wipeout is offline  
Old 02-25-2019, 12:42 AM
  #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2018
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by metro3 View Post
Guard,

What fleet are you on?
Latitude fleet
Guard is offline  
Old 01-22-2020, 01:38 PM
  #10  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Default Commute

How does commute work? Does company buy you a positive space ticket?
H8theReds is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Mongo
Fractional
6
07-15-2008 06:06 PM
cloudkicker1981
Hiring News
27
10-22-2006 01:35 PM
Typhoonpilot
Foreign
70
05-23-2006 10:46 AM
pnh2atl
Fractional
9
03-24-2006 06:52 AM
Sir James
Hiring News
8
02-20-2006 04:48 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread