Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Grand Canyon Airlines (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/100490-grand-canyon-airlines.html)

Gunbunny 01-22-2020 08:48 PM

Is there a possibility of working a 7/7 schedule for GCA?

ESQ702 01-22-2020 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunbunny (Post 2962278)
Is there a possibility of working a 7/7 schedule for GCA?

I have a friend flying for them and Im fairly certain the answer is no to your question. Id have to check with him to be 100% though. During the summer I think youre lucky to get a day off at all from what Im told.

MacrossJet 01-23-2020 11:43 AM

What're the mins for Grand Canyon Airlines?

ditchdog93 01-26-2020 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunbunny (Post 2962278)
Is there a possibility of working a 7/7 schedule for GCA?

Nope unfortunately 7/7 we don't do. We do 5/2 and 4/3. In the summer time yes you will get days off. I've been here just under 3 years and I've got my 2 or 3 days off in the summer per week.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ditchdog93 01-26-2020 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacrossJet (Post 2962706)
What're the mins for Grand Canyon Airlines?

Flying the twin Otter as a FO they want commercial multi. I got hired just at 330 hrs and 7 hours of multi. That was almost 3 years ago but I would send in an app and see what they say. I know they have a class of 12 doing ground school for the twin Otter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

MacrossJet 01-27-2020 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditchdog93 (Post 2964567)
Flying the twin Otter as a FO they want commercial multi. I got hired just at 330 hrs and 7 hours of multi. That was almost 3 years ago but I would send in an app and see what they say. I know they have a class of 12 doing ground school for the twin Otter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Thanks, will do. Phoenix native. Finishing up my CSEL, then going for my CMEL.

DoesntFlare 02-03-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ditchdog93 (Post 2964567)
Flying the twin Otter as a FO they want commercial multi. I got hired just at 330 hrs and 7 hours of multi. That was almost 3 years ago but I would send in an app and see what they say. I know they have a class of 12 doing ground school for the twin Otter.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That class is for FOs on the twin otter and is currently in progress?

ditchdog93 02-04-2020 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoesntFlare (Post 2970529)
That class is for FOs on the twin otter and is currently in progress?

They have 1 class currently in progress. I believe they have another one in March. But I've been hearing now it's only captains.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:19 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands