Hageland Aviation-Ravn Alaska

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Hageland Aviation-Ravn Alaska

Old 05-24-2017, 04:52 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2017
Default Hageland Aviation-Ravn Alaska

Hi Pilots! The next Hageland new hire ground school for PICs will be July 17th. Hageland is looking for C207, C208 and PA-31 PICs. All interested candidates should forward their resume to me at [email protected]
Old 05-24-2017, 04:53 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015
Default Hageland Aviation-Ravn Alaska

Delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2017, 08:23 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Is that legit!?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Gets Weekends Off

That's her email, so I would say yes. Those who applied already/have spoken with Jessica, Charlene, or Erin, may want to follow up to make sure you're still in the system. Sounds like this next school might be PICs only, though.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:17 PM
New Hire

Default Next 2 H6 Ground Schools

Hi interested pilots, we have 2 ground schools coming up in the next few months. I am looking for qualified PIC candidates for our ground school beginning on July 17, 2017 and both PIC and SIC qualified candidates for a ground school starting September 17, 2017.

The final candidate list for July ground school will be published no later than June 19, 2017. Within the next few weeks I will ascertain how many SICs will be a part of our next ground school.

Potential SIC's: I have already hired a group of SICs that I have not assigned a ground school date to which is why we do not have room for any new SICs in our July ground school.

For those of you that have already been hired, we will have your ground school date to you in writing no later than June 19th.

Really appreciate all of your interest!

Erin
Old 05-28-2017, 05:11 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2016

Originally Posted by Hageland Chief View Post
Hi interested pilots, we have 2 ground schools coming up in the next few months. I am looking for qualified PIC candidates for our ground school beginning on July 17, 2017 and both PIC and SIC qualified candidates for a ground school starting September 17, 2017.

The final candidate list for July ground school will be published no later than June 19, 2017. Within the next few weeks I will ascertain how many SICs will be a part of our next ground school.

Potential SIC's: I have already hired a group of SICs that I have not assigned a ground school date to which is why we do not have room for any new SICs in our July ground school.

For those of you that have already been hired, we will have your ground school date to you in writing no later than June 19th.

Really appreciate all of your interest!

Erin
Thanks for the info.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:12 PM
In a land of unicorns

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Whale FO

Did you guys get your class date?
Old 06-27-2017, 02:08 PM
New Hire

Default September 17th Ground School

Hi all! Hageland will be interviewing in July and August for a September 17th ground school. If you would like to be considered, please ensure you log onto https://www.flyravn.com/for-pilots/ and fill out an application. Please also ensure you attach a resume and fill out your qualifications with as much information as possible.

If you know someone that already works here, please encourage them to refer you personally, this greatly increases your chances of getting an interview.

My email is [email protected], please feel free to send me updates to your resume monthly.

Sincerely,

Erin
Old 06-27-2017, 02:13 PM
In a land of unicorns

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Whale FO

Resume sent w/ 640TT, good luck everyone!
Old 06-27-2017, 02:31 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2015

Originally Posted by Hageland Chief View Post
Hi all! Hageland will be interviewing in July and August for a September 17th ground school. If you would like to be considered, please ensure you log onto https://www.flyravn.com/for-pilots/ and fill out an application. Please also ensure you attach a resume and fill out your qualifications with as much information as possible.

If you know someone that already works here, please encourage them to refer you personally, this greatly increases your chances of getting an interview.

My email is [email protected], please feel free to send me updates to your resume monthly.

Sincerely,

Erin
Once we go that webpage through the link, where do we go next to apply?