Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Jetsuite / Jetsuite X (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/104812-jetsuite-jetsuite-x.html)

Dhood84 08-17-2017 12:46 PM

Jetsuite / Jetsuite X

*HIRING EVENT NEXT WEEK*

JetSuite is looking for highly qualified pilots that share a passion for safety, providing and delivering on our core purpose: Flying That Moves Your Soul. Our JetSuite pilots are the foundation of a culture that empowers our Crewmembers to live our core values and deliver a seamless and distinctive experience to every customer.

**Please apply online at https://www.jetsuite.com/careers as well as directly email your resume to our Manager, Talent Acquisition and Chief Pilots listed below:
[email protected], Manager of Talent Acquisition
[email protected], Chief Pilot, JetSuiteX
[email protected], Chief Pilot, JetSuite
**When submitting your application please list my name under 'What prompted you to apply at JetSuite'

Qualifications:
1500 hours of total flight time may be considered (3000 Total flight time preferred ) to include 500 hours Pilot-In-Command and 250 hours Multi-Engine Land
Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate or Commercial Certificate with ATP written accomplished.
FAA First Class Medical Certificate
Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
Valid and Current Passport
Must be fluent in the English language

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

DH

Starbucks 08-17-2017 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by Dhood84 (Post 2412429)
*HIRING EVENT NEXT WEEK*

JetSuite is looking for highly qualified pilots that share a passion for safety, providing and delivering on our core purpose: Flying That Moves Your Soul. Our JetSuite pilots are the foundation of a culture that empowers our Crewmembers to live our core values and deliver a seamless and distinctive experience to every customer.

**Please apply online at https://www.jetsuite.com/careers as well as directly email your resume to our Manager, Talent Acquisition and Chief Pilots listed below:
**When submitting your application please list my name under 'What prompted you to apply at JetSuite'

Qualifications:
1500 hours of total flight time may be considered (3000 Total flight time preferred ) to include 500 hours Pilot-In-Command and 250 hours Multi-Engine Land
Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate or Commercial Certificate with ATP written accomplished.

DH

Can you give any insight on the compensation? Also, is there a training contract involved?

Thanks

Dhood84 08-17-2017 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Starbucks (Post 2412448)
Can you give any insight on the compensation? Also, is there a training contract involved?

Thanks

We have a sliding pay scale that I am working to get up to the group. Yes there is a training contract, pro rated which I am also trying to fight to get removed.

DH

Walkeraviator 08-18-2017 07:50 AM

This will be the third format in which I have said it, but I would love for you guys to put a 135 in AUS.

Dhood84 08-18-2017 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Walkeraviator (Post 2412897)
This will be the third format in which I have said it, but I would love for you guys to put a 135 in AUS.

Baby steps my friend lol. It takes quite a bit of capital to open up a route, more than I even thought.

DH

Aurora8 08-19-2017 03:34 PM

*HIRING EVENT NEXT WEEK*

DH

What sort of schedules do you work? Domiciles? Thanks!

Flightsoffusion 08-20-2017 06:43 PM

*HIRING EVENT NEXT WEEK*

Qualifications:

DH

Derek,
I must had missed it but where and when is this event?

Thank you..

Dhood84 08-21-2017 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Flightsoffusion (Post 2416849)
Derek,
I must had missed it but where and when is this event?

Thank you..

It's Wednesday and Thursday this week. I know calls are going out today.

DH

Flightsoffusion 08-21-2017 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Dhood84 (Post 2417317)
It's Wednesday and Thursday this week. I know calls are going out today.

DH

So, just to clarify, this isn't an open invite but more of when interviews will be held only if called to do so.
Think I got it now.

Thanks.

David Puddy 09-24-2017 06:54 AM

Will the E135 pilots fly a mix of the public charter and the private charter (with the managed Legacy 650) flights?