Gama Aviation/Wheels up pay scales

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Gama Aviation/Wheels up pay scales

Old 01-12-2020, 10:47 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2019
Default Gama wheels up

I am wondering if my resume is not attracting the attention of the HR screeners....3000+ hrs 1300 + multi 700 instrument...seems like I should at least get a call for a FO position home based
You guys seem to know please let know what key words or format I should be using because the current resume isn’t working
Old 01-15-2020, 04:45 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: Aerial Survey

When did you apply?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2020, 08:21 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jul 2018
Default Gamma Wheels Up

Does anyone have any information on the new medical plan?
Old 01-28-2020, 05:06 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by Relax View Post
Does anyone have any information on the new medical plan?

it covered some of my family medical needs this year that United denied last year... so... been pretty good so far.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:56 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2019
Default Resume not working

Applied on Jan 3...nothing yet ...too so?...
Old 01-29-2020, 09:29 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by MikeBates View Post
it covered some of my family medical needs this year that United denied last year... so... been pretty good so far.
Did you have any issues with billing? I've had nothing but a nightmare trying to sort out both pharmacy and providers so far. Neither our pharmacy or providers have been able to look them up in their system even though the insurance website says they are in the network. After a call with insurance (again) it seems like providers have to call insurance with each claim. Their website is useless when you log in and looks like it hasn't been updated since 1999. I am less than impressed with this provider so far.

I will say I didn't see any changes in coverage amounts, and that's great that they are covering more things. However, it shouldn't be this hard to utilize the benefits. They've been telling people they are saving millions per year by switching to this provider, would sure be nice if they passed some of those savings onto us!
Old 01-29-2020, 06:29 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019

Originally Posted by hdgbug View Post
Did you have any issues with billing? I've had nothing but a nightmare trying to sort out both pharmacy and providers so far. Neither our pharmacy or providers have been able to look them up in their system even though the insurance website says they are in the network. After a call with insurance (again) it seems like providers have to call insurance with each claim. Their website is useless when you log in and looks like it hasn't been updated since 1999. I am less than impressed with this provider so far.

I will say I didn't see any changes in coverage amounts, and that's great that they are covering more things. However, it shouldn't be this hard to utilize the benefits. They've been telling people they are saving millions per year by switching to this provider, would sure be nice if they passed some of those savings onto us!
I agree it has been difficult getting Doctors to accept it. Most tell me they will process it as a PCHS ( what ever that means). But they could not guarantee it would be processed. They don’t know if they have an agreement with this company?
Old 01-30-2020, 02:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by LLWS09R View Post
I agree it has been difficult getting Doctors to accept it. Most tell me they will process it as a PCHS ( what ever that means). But they could not guarantee it would be processed. They don’t know if they have an agreement with this company?
its PHCS, and that’s how it should be processed according to the information I got. Also has PHCS on the ID card.
Old 01-30-2020, 09:17 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by EMAW View Post
its PHCS, and that’s how it should be processed according to the information I got. Also has PHCS on the ID card.
I've already had one claim that was unable to be processed when the provider tried to bill it through the PHCS network. When I talked to our plan administrator at IHP II she said that no provider is going to be able to look up our plan in their system and will instead have to call the insurance directly to get eligibility and claim information.
Old 02-01-2020, 01:51 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2016
Position: Aerial Survey

What is the minimum ME time required for Wheels Up?