Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Gama Aviation/Wheels up pay scales (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/111299-gama-aviation-wheels-up-pay-scales.html)

Das Auto 02-13-2018 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by 100LL (Post 2527667)
MSP, ORD, possibly DAL and MDW

They are all crewmember bases. Must live within a 2 hour drive.

100LL 02-13-2018 03:57 PM

Well that’s unfortunate, the nearest base I could drive to is between 4 and 5 hours drive. Too bad its not the traditional home base live where you want as long as one can easily get on a non stop flight to a base. That I could do.

phlying4fun 02-13-2018 05:55 PM

Had a guy recently at CWA, Central Wisconsin Airport.

Bellair 02-13-2018 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Starbucks (Post 2524374)
You must be new....

So what is the time frame to upgrade?

Eddard 02-14-2018 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by 100LL (Post 2527687)
Well that’s unfortunate, the nearest base I could drive to is between 4 and 5 hours drive. Too bad its not the traditional home base live where you want as long as one can easily get on a non stop flight to a base. That I could do.

What’s your nearest airport with regular airline service?

StainRJDriver 02-14-2018 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by phlying4fun (Post 2526839)
Latest ad on Climbto350.com looking for King Air 350i First Officers, list bases
ORD, MDW, IND, DTW, MSP, CLV, CVG, BNA, MCI, STL, AUS, DAL, HOU, SAT, TUL, OKC, ICT.

We have WAY more bases than that. Pretty much every major airport is a base. I’m BOS based, and we have guys based all over the country. Was just flying with an ALB (yes, Albany, NY) based guy and I know we have guys in PVD too. TPA, MIA, IAD, TEB, ATL, etc. The list literally goes on. Not to mention they’re pretty open when it comes to suggestions for new bases, though I’m not sure they’ve opened any new ones based on that. Basically, don’t let that list deter you from applying or calling to get more info.

EDIT: We need pilots badly, and we needed them like, yesterday lol. So if you meet the requirements then apply. Also, to answer a previous question about upgrade: as part of the new pay scale, there’s an agreement that after a year (if you don’t upgrade before that) as SIC, you will have an upgrade evaluation and be awarded PIC pay regardless of a PIC opening. Only downside is you don’t go to year 2 PIC pay, but first year instead. Still, $55k to $90k is a good jump especially if you’re still right seat.

phlying4fun 02-15-2018 04:47 PM

Well I was listing bases that were on climb to 350 as they were advertised, but I'll list them all that are currently approved in writing, How's that.
Bases are
serviced by
major airlines. The following table lists approved bases.
ALB BNA CLE DAL FLL HPN JAX MCO OAK PDX RDU SAT SFO STL TUS
ATL BOS CLT DEN GSO IAD JFK MDW OKC PHL RNO SAV SLC TEB VNY
AUS BWI CMH DFW GSP IAH LAS MIA ORD PHX RSW SDF SMF TPA
BDL CHS CVG DTW HOU IND MCI MSP PBI PVD SAN SEA SNA TUL

Bases that are serviced by regional airlines. The following table lists approved
bases.
BDR CEN CRP ICT JAN LIT MSY ONT ORF SWF TLH TVC XNA

Skip0927 02-28-2018 04:45 PM

Has the company followed thru on their promise to give an update every wednesday?

SOTA 02-28-2018 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Skip0927 (Post 2539822)
Has the company followed thru on their promise to give an update every wednesday?

I think you have the wrong thread

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Skip0927 02-28-2018 05:02 PM

I thought they were going to have a townhall update every wednesday? All part of the new and improved WuP/GAMA