Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

JetSuite Inc/JSX

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 06:08 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by RI830 View Post
May very well get hired as a PIC/SIC. Spend a few weeks/months in the right seat building experience on this side and move on over.
I’ve trained many of the JSX’ers who were hired as a with lower time. We issue their type and ATP if needed.
I love doing those check rides, giving the first type and/or ATP.
I have decoded your identity.... do you, perhaps, enjoy Swedish death metal??

Haha
Old 10-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by thrustisamust View Post
I hear upgrades are quick for those who qualify. I'm currently a regional FO looking to make the switch to JSX. Is it reasonable to upgrade within a year? Have about 2000TT
Like RI830 said, you have a pretty good chance of a quick upgrade. Upgrading within a year is definitely feasible as long as you have a good attitude and make safe decisions. We have quite a few people coming over from the regionals. Put in a request for the October meet and greet in Burbank, or submit an App. Good luck!
Old 10-08-2019, 07:22 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2017

Originally Posted by aerobeard View Post
Like RI830 said, you have a pretty good chance of a quick upgrade. Upgrading within a year is definitely feasible as long as you have a good attitude and make safe decisions. We have quite a few people coming over from the regionals. Put in a request for the October meet and greet in Burbank, or submit an App. Good luck!
App is in and also have a request in to attend the open house. Thanks for the good luck, seems like it’s a good group to fly with. Looking forward to the opportunity to meet some of you guys/gals!
Old 10-11-2019, 11:33 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2017

Thanks for the info! I submitted an app for the FO position on the website and filled out the google form for the open house as well. Might as well give it a shot. I will keep you all updated. I am at 930TT, CFII
Old 10-12-2019, 08:01 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2019
Default Compensation questions

1. How does the pay scale at JSX work? Is it bi weekly big check small check, monthly total?
2. I’ve read different things on insurance. 2100 company paid HSA with a 3000 deductible, and I’ve read 100% company paid medical, dental, vision, life. Are either of those accurate?
Old 10-13-2019, 01:25 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2017
Default Upgrade

Is it someone with enough TPIC time will have the opportunity for a fast upgrade? I read through the entire thread and saw someone said can be as soon as out of FO training.
Old 10-13-2019, 04:27 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2018

I got the offer and am slated for a December class! I definitely want to jumpseat sometime to check out the operation. Can anyone tell me how parking works in PHX?

Can a PHX guy possibly send me their recent schedule? I'm trying to get a grasp on exactly how your days on end up. I'm not talking your 56 day schedule of 8/6 or what you got, but the actual flights/reserve/deadheads for your days on. At the interview the chief mentioned PHX has the most pilots, but not the most flying and as a result there are a lot of deadheads. What do you average?

I hear PHX guys have a lot of overnights at the moment and are home roughly half the time on days on, is this true?

Also would be interested in actual hours flown per month for PHX crews.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:56 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2019

Originally Posted by Broing View Post
I got the offer and am slated for a December class! I definitely want to jumpseat sometime to check out the operation. Can anyone tell me how parking works in PHX?

Can a PHX guy possibly send me their recent schedule? I'm trying to get a grasp on exactly how your days on end up. I'm not talking your 56 day schedule of 8/6 or what you got, but the actual flights/reserve/deadheads for your days on. At the interview the chief mentioned PHX has the most pilots, but not the most flying and as a result there are a lot of deadheads. What do you average?

I hear PHX guys have a lot of overnights at the moment and are home roughly half the time on days on, is this true?

Thanks in advance.
I’m another PHX guy with an upcoming class date and I’d love the same info! Also curious how picking up flying works - is there a good amount of open time? Is there like a website where you can see what’s available?

Much appreciated!

Super excited about this place.
Old 10-13-2019, 07:22 PM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by Broing View Post

Thanks in advance.

Broing and Peterlini... Send me a private message, and Ill shoot you my phone number and fill you in.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:11 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: Left seat on a kite

Originally Posted by aerobeard View Post
I have decoded your identity.... do you, perhaps, enjoy Swedish death metal??

Haha
I prefer to call it Scandinavian Speed Metal!!!
Get full nerdy with it!!