Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

JetSuite Inc/JSX

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 06:13 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by OnTheRun View Post
Spoke with the Captain and they are only hiring pilots who can be PIC within 6 weeks of start date. You do regular training, complete your IOE from the right seat. Your next rotation you are in the left seat doing your Captain upgrade. If they feel like you do not have the experience to complete this process then will not get called for a in person interview. They are understaffed on the PIC side. This came from a training/IOE Captain so I believe it is very accurate.
I am sitting right at 1,400 hours. I wish they’d call me! Until then, I’ll keep truckin
on. 🤙🏼
Old 04-24-2019, 05:00 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2017
Position: smoke and spider season

So is BFI going to become a hub/ station or is it going to be a spoke/ out station? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geekwire.com/2019/jetsuitex-launch-99-flights-oakland-seattles-boeing-field-july/amp/
Old 04-24-2019, 07:13 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2018
Position: Phenom Captain

Originally Posted by PetRock View Post
So is BFI going to become a hub/ station or is it going to be a spoke/ out station? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geekwire.com/2019/jetsuitex-launch-99-flights-oakland-seattles-boeing-field-july/amp/
Spoke out station for now. If the demand is there it'll grow
Old 04-24-2019, 08:01 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

SNA is now available as a base again, as well as a combined OAK/CCR base for NorCal
Old 04-30-2019, 07:33 PM
Fly or Die

Joined APC: Jan 2019

Originally Posted by IslandHop View Post
Updated JETSUITEX Crew Bases
E135
The following is the list of approved domiciles:
• KSJC• KBUR • KCCR • KLAS • KSNA

(LAS ADDED)
Music to my ears (or eyes I guess in this case...). How important is the 250 hrs of ME time JSX advertises on their captain job postings?
Old 05-19-2019, 02:23 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2018
Position: Phenom Captain

Originally Posted by ESQ702 View Post
Music to my ears (or eyes I guess in this case...). How important is the 250 hrs of ME time JSX advertises on their captain job postings?
Somewhat important... But a diverse and solid background with a pleasant personality speaks more than total time.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:02 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2017
Position: CFII

Hello everyone, I recently got an offer letter go to Air Force pilot training (Reserves) but it won't be until 2020 some time. I'm currently at 900 hours TT and working as a CFII but would love to fly charter or cargo. After training with the AF, I believe I would be in a good position to upgrade and continue to work for a company like Jetsuite. So, I guess the big question is whether they hire anywhere around 900 hours and if I could be home-based (Melbourne, FL).

Is this competitive?
900TT, CFII, 9 year AF C-130 maintainer, part 135 mins, Aerospace Science Bachelors degree
Old 05-21-2019, 03:40 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2011
Position: Corporate Jet Captain

Originally Posted by Frosty88 View Post
Hello everyone, I recently got an offer letter go to Air Force pilot training (Reserves) but it won't be until 2020 some time. I'm currently at 900 hours TT and working as a CFII but would love to fly charter or cargo. After training with the AF, I believe I would be in a good position to upgrade and continue to work for a company like Jetsuite. So, I guess the big question is whether they hire anywhere around 900 hours and if I could be home-based (Melbourne, FL).

Is this competitive?
900TT, CFII, 9 year AF C-130 maintainer, part 135 mins, Aerospace Science Bachelors degree
I just completed initial training and starting OE. They will currently only hire pilots with minimum of 1500hrs TT and ATP or ATP written and you take your ATP at your type ride. They are pretty much now caught up on 'Street Captains' so they may hire lower time in future. The schedule is usual 8/6 or 7/7 so you would have to get yourself to you domicile from Florida and then get yourself back home. They are only responsible for moving you once you are at your domicile. Also, if you have overnights at your domicile you are responsible for your own hotel or crash pad. The attitude and culture is amazing and I am really excited to be a part of this company.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:49 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by OnTheRun View Post
I just completed initial training and starting OE. They will currently only hire pilots with minimum of 1500hrs TT and ATP or ATP written and you take your ATP at your type ride. They are pretty much now caught up on 'Street Captains' so they may hire lower time in future. The schedule is usual 8/6 or 7/7 so you would have to get yourself to you domicile from Florida and then get yourself back home. They are only responsible for moving you once you are at your domicile. Also, if you have overnights at your domicile you are responsible for your own hotel or crash pad. The attitude and culture is amazing and I am really excited to be a part of this company.
If they're caught up on "street captains" how long would you say upgrade is?

Just to clarify, anyone applying now, that is more than qualified, would not be considered for a quick updrade?
Old 05-31-2019, 04:02 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

What’s a monthly schedule like typically say BUR based?