Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

JetSuite Inc/JSX

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2018

It looks like things are starting to pick back up, also helped by Vegas opening up. My crew and I got extra days added to our roster for this month and people on "no fly" lines are starting to get called back. Here's to a quick recovery.
Old 06-10-2020, 05:34 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
It looks like things are starting to pick back up, also helped by Vegas opening up. My crew and I got extra days added to our roster for this month and people on "no fly" lines are starting to get called back. Here's to a quick recovery.
Any idea what percentage of total pilots on the seniority list are getting called back into work?
Old 06-10-2020, 08:25 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2019

It's a hard number to pinpoint -- I'd say around 50% are on "fly" lines and an additional amount, 20% or more-ish, have been asked to be available as we adjust to the growing demand. (Feel free to correct me here, haha) Next month's line bid is forecasting to have our "no-fly" lines become "standby" lines.

Recent company communications have been quite bullish on taking advantage of new opportunities and rapidly improving customer demand. There's been a palpable buzz in the air, to be sure. I'm hoping to maybe fly the skies near summer's end and I'm as junior as it gets. Hope everyone is still doing well!!
Old 06-11-2020, 06:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by ErlichBlachman View Post
Any idea what percentage of total pilots on the seniority list are getting called back into work?
About 50 are flying out of around 170 total pilots. But it looks like more opportunities coming. The others are being called for currency I believe.
Old 06-15-2020, 05:14 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2012

When hiring/ expansion picks back up again at JetSuite X- do they plan on calling their JetSuite Inc. brothers and sisters back from furlough to transfer from Inc. to X?

It would be pretty messed up if X didn’t go down the furloughed seniority list at Inc. before hiring off the street.
Old 06-16-2020, 03:18 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by Ash Williams View Post
When hiring/ expansion picks back up again at JetSuite X- do they plan on calling their JetSuite Inc. brothers and sisters back from furlough to transfer from Inc. to X?

It would be pretty messed up if X didn’t go down the furloughed seniority list at Inc. before hiring off the street.
I don’t see why not. I’ve heard the interview between companies is basically a formality. Just make sure you don’t call it JetSuite X. As far as hiring, there seems to be conflicting reports. I think they’re leaning more towards not hiring yet, still a lot of uncertainty on how the routes will do.
Old 06-23-2020, 01:00 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: New Hire
Default Change in hiring status at JSX?

Anyone know if JSX stopped hiring recently? I was supposed to have a phone screen on 9 June which was re-scheduled by HR at the last minute to 18 June, then on that day I waited for the phone to ring, but no call. I sent an email to Andrew Tucker, my HR rep that was supposed to call me, and got no reply.

Strange, seems like they suddenly shut things down. Guess I'm not completely surprised given the circumstances, but surprised I didn't get some sort of email letting me know. Anyone else have anything similar happen?
Old 06-23-2020, 05:44 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014

Originally Posted by SierraHotel View Post
Anyone know if JSX stopped hiring recently? I was supposed to have a phone screen on 9 June which was re-scheduled by HR at the last minute to 18 June, then on that day I waited for the phone to ring, but no call. I sent an email to Andrew Tucker, my HR rep that was supposed to call me, and got no reply.

Strange, seems like they suddenly shut things down. Guess I'm not completely surprised given the circumstances, but surprised I didn't get some sort of email letting me know. Anyone else have anything similar happen?
That is super odd. Andrew has been very attentive and has communicated very well with myself as well as another applicant that I know of. I would maybe shoot him another email to see what is going on. Maybe there was some sort of mixup with the recruiting team.
Old 06-23-2020, 05:49 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: New Hire

Originally Posted by dapuckstopper15 View Post
That is super odd. Andrew has been very attentive and has communicated very well with myself as well as another applicant that I know of. I would maybe shoot him another email to see what is going on. Maybe there was some sort of mixup with the recruiting team.
Will do, thanks for confirming!
Old 06-28-2020, 09:54 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: May 2019

Can any of the current pilots at JSX tell us what the load sheets are looking like as of now? I know things are slowly starting to pick up..... The Dallas-Vegas route seems to being doing well so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk