Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Now hiring Caravan Pilots (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/119985-now-hiring-caravan-pilots.html)

Flaps8posrate 02-13-2019 12:15 PM

Now hiring Caravan Pilots
 
Assistant Chief Pilot says they are hiring.
https://islandairx.com/contact_us.html

CrabSquatch 02-14-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flaps8posrate (Post 2763488)
Assistant Chief Pilot says they are hiring.
https://islandairx.com/contact_us.html

What a debonair handsome young fellow he is! If you are interested I would recommend sending your resume to [email protected] - Pay starts at $72k a year with a 15/15 schedule and paid tickets home.

In addition you get to work with me, perhaps the greatest benefit of all.

‘squatch
with his tophat and monocle

JonL 02-14-2019 10:07 PM

Anybody know what type of hours they’re looking for? Do we need to have ASES?

jairfly03 02-15-2019 06:47 AM

FYI- Just heard back from these guys and they are looking for PIC 135 minimums- "1200 total time, 500 XC, 100 night, 75 instrument (only 25 of which can be simulated), and 100 hrs time in type (C208/C208B at Island Air Express)" he also said, "We do not currently have an approved SIC program."

Flaps8posrate 02-15-2019 08:05 PM

He is a little cutie pie, isn’t he!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrabSquatch (Post 2764504)
What a debonair handsome young fellow he is! If you are interested I would recommend sending your resume to [email protected] - Pay starts at $72k a year with a 15/15 schedule and paid tickets home.

In addition you get to work with me, perhaps the greatest benefit of all.

‘squatch
with his tophat and monocle


SonicFlyer 02-15-2019 09:23 PM

Any chance one can do this job without going to Alaska? :o

Toddzilla 02-17-2019 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonL (Post 2764545)
Anybody know what type of hours they’re looking for? Do we need to have ASES?

You do not need ASES, both shifts are covered for that position already.

IFR 135 is the bare minimum TT due to the nature of our operation, but I will also say that I am currently one of the lowest time pilots at the company with ~4000 hours, ~3 years in Alaska, and an ATP.

That doesn't mean you can't apply with just the mins, so get your app in if you're interested. We have an excellent crew across the company, and we need lots of help slingin' fish boxes!

Toddzilla 02-17-2019 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicFlyer (Post 2765117)
Any chance one can do this job without going to Alaska? :o

I mean, you have to come here to work, but you don't necessarily have to move to AK.

I live in Portland, OR and commute in and out on days off with paid tickets from the company.

Sanguy 02-17-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toddzilla (Post 2765725)
...we need lots of help slingin' fish boxes!

Gotta love those 100 pounders. 😊

SkyFive 02-27-2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrabSquatch (Post 2764504)
What a debonair handsome young fellow he is! If you are interested I would recommend sending your resume to [email protected] - Pay starts at $72k a year with a 15/15 schedule and paid tickets home.

In addition you get to work with me, perhaps the greatest benefit of all.

‘squatch
with his tophat and monocle


Wait...it can't be...:eek: God's gift to aviation!!! I've waited so long to fly with you, how soon can I start?


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:44 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1