Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   FlyExclusive (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/120219-flyexclusive.html)

Ltdpilot 02-24-2019 09:11 AM

FlyExclusive

Sounds like they raised their pay and are hiring CE750 Captains... anyone have details on their payscale, benefits, etc??

Amphibian 02-24-2019 01:22 PM

We got another pay increase first of the year. We have one ten on property, it is not yet on the certificate because of Gov. Shut Down delay.

Our HR dept has not updated our profile yet with current pay scales, PM me know what you want to know and I will get you latest info.

Amphibian 03-07-2019 05:39 PM

Company profile updated

flyExclusive company profile updated with current pay scales.

https://www.airlinepilotcentral.com/...5/flyexclusive

Additional pay info not included:
*Designated maintenance recovery & flights that start before 06:00 or end after 22:00 local will be paid a $150 bonus.

*Captains are eligible for up to $12,000 in yearly bonus’ for meeting on time repositioning and fuel consumption goals.

jcullen4 03-08-2019 05:48 AM

Questions...

What is life like with FlyExclusive? Tough question, but for someone who has no experience in either 121 or 135, why would one choose FlyExclusive over a 121 opportunity? How many hrs could an FO expect to fly per year? Will the company put you through ATP? Lastly, the notes on APC says first yr FO pay is 48k but the chart says 57k--which one is it?

yallwatchthis 03-08-2019 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by jcullen4 (Post 2777552)
Questions...

What is life like with FlyExclusive? Tough question, but for someone who has no experience in either 121 or 135, why would one choose FlyExclusive over a 121 opportunity? How many hrs could an FO expect to fly per year? Will the company put you through ATP? Lastly, the notes on APC says first yr FO pay is 48k but the chart says 57k--which one is it?

57K. I enjoy the 135 because you're always going somewhere new. Great place, it has growing pains like anywhere else.

Amphibian 03-08-2019 06:52 AM

Company has a different first year pay scale for Commercial Rated Pilots ($48k) and ATP Rated Pilots ($57k).

If Commercial Pilot with ATP-CTP completed, company will upgrade you to ATP at your Initial Type Training. If Commercial Pilot without ATP-CTP completed, company will send you to a ATP-CPT course prior to your annual recurrent type training.

flyExclusive is much better than a 121 regional. Why: Fixed 8on & 6off schedule (known days off for months in advance), company paid positive space tickets to work, no reserve, company AMEX to pay for hotels, uber, ect., pilots pick own hotels, $57/ day per diem, pilots keep hotel points & airline miles...to name a few reasons.

Pilots fly about 500 hours per year. QOL is great. PM me with specific questions.

Amphibian 03-11-2019 03:23 PM

Company Applicant Frequently Asked Questions is now posted on company website.
Link:
http://www.flyexclusive.com/EJL%20Pi...;s%2001-19.pdf

B727DRVR 03-13-2019 09:10 AM

Apply directly through our website!

Hey all,

What Amphibian says above.... His informative posts on this forum are the reason I applied here, and I thank him regularly for his help getting me on here.

The Company has treated me wonderfully, and its been a great year working here. I don't hesitate to recommend flyExclusive to my fellow pilots.

Hey, my best advice if you are interested is to apply directly to us at flyExclusive | Your Partner in Private Travel instead of through climbto350, because it bypasses the middle man/woman and puts you directly into our payroll program to put your resume seamlessly in front of HR. Not to diss 350, of course, just help my fellow pilots reach us faster.

Click to the Careers tab on the top right, and then browse the FAQ's and payrates.

We are trying to hire 10 pilots per month through October:eek:, so we are definitely growing fast, with Citation Encore Plus's being the main growth fleet. Our second Citation X is going through conformity inspections now.

They are currently recruiting for April classes, so if you get your application in here shortly, you could be in one of the April classes if called. If you have a question, PM myself or Amphibian (Both regular line pilots, BTW.......):cool:

MaxMar 03-15-2019 07:34 AM

I’m curious about Commercial vs ATP pilots. Why the $10,000 pay difference? Gama does the same thing with Wheels Up. Intuitively you’d think it’s because it costs more to get a commercial pilot an ATP rating, but by reducing the salary $10,000 you’re essentially making them pay for their own ATP right? Why have a training contract AND take $10,000 out of the first year salary to offset the cost of the ATP? It seems like double dipping.

If I were to apply, would it help me to have gone and done the CTP course and completed the written? In that case would I get the improved pay? Because it makes sense if so, a $4,000 CTP course to get $10,000 extra pay...

Amphibian 03-15-2019 11:48 AM

MaxMar: To answer your question, yes if you have ATP mins met. Do your CTP course, take the written and your type ride will also be your ATP practical. The company will then pay you on ATP rated FO scale.

The pro rated training agreement is for one year of service after receiving a type rating in your assigned aircraft.

Addl.’ info: All of our trips are governed by different brokers with different crew requirements. Some customers will not allow a non ATP rated pilot to serve as a crew member. Therefore, a commercially rated pilot can’t do all potential trips and has reduced value to the company. To site your example, Wheels Up is one of those customers.

Originally Posted by MaxMar (Post 2782905)
I’m curious about Commercial vs ATP pilots. Why the $10,000 pay difference? Gama does the same thing with Wheels Up. Intuitively you’d think it’s because it costs more to get a commercial pilot an ATP rating, but by reducing the salary $10,000 you’re essentially making them pay for their own ATP right? Why have a training contract AND take $10,000 out of the first year salary to offset the cost of the ATP? It seems like double dipping.

If I were to apply, would it help me to have gone and done the CTP course and completed the written? In that case would I get the improved pay? Because it makes sense if so, a $4,000 CTP course to get $10,000 extra pay...