Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Worldwide Jet Charter, Stay Away

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 09:57 AM
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2018

WW has always had a horrible rep, none of this is surprising.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:55 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2014
Position: Pt.135

Originally Posted by OhSnapAF View Post
WW has always had a horrible rep, none of this is surprising.
It's disappointing really, it's one less place to look for work. I never really want to see an operator go out of business, because it's one less job option. I DO like to see dirt bag management get the boot and hopefully the the 'new guy' makes the necessary changes. That benefits us all. We are our own worst enemies.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:56 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2019

Originally Posted by Purpleanga View Post
Yea sounds like you guys were called during the transition. Bad luck I guess. Thanks for not freaking out like the OP!
I like how you describe my well written, precise, point by point experience with your crappy company "freaking out." You act as though I'm personally attacking you. Why do I get the feeling you'd be the first one crossing the picket line if you worked for an air carrier?
Old 03-28-2019, 02:36 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2019

Incidentally they just posted a new ad that states no relocation required. And by no relocation they mean teterboro.
Old 09-26-2019, 07:36 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: May 2019

Any new information on this place?
Old 10-21-2019, 05:36 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Oct 2019

Had an interesting brief experience with the recruiters myself. About a month ago, I got a phone call from a recruiter named Erica Lieberman.

She was very pleasant and, seemed forthcoming With all the information she presented at the moment . Despite having 3800 total flying hours and, 650 of multi, and actively flying for a 135 company in the Midwest currently, I did not meet The Argus gold requirements Adam was not eligible for interview .

OK, not a problem. Fast forward to three weeks ago...she calls me back in a panic and, informed me that they had just changed they’re hiring requirements and, being Argus gold eligible was not a requirement anymore.

OK, not a big deal. So, I submitted all the required paperwork that she had asked and expect a call from someone named clarissa Poe. Got the call but, it was

Resting from an all night charter that I flew when she had called a day or two later. After several voicemails I have left and, several emails I have left, I finally get a hold of her this morning. She seem completely oblivious as to who I was and claimed to have emailed me between my phone tags requesting additional documents ( never got the email and checked my spam )after we spoke for a few minutes today and, her tone in the conversation was not very friendly .She sounded very agitated for some reason and seemed under a lot of pressure to hire someone fast for the Teterboro location in the Lear 60 for an SIC type .Therefore, I have concluded that I probably shouldn’t bother with this outfit. I’m not bad mouthing the place but, these brief interactions with two recruiters did not set off a good vibe with me .
Old 05-28-2020, 06:51 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2017
Angry They are dirty

They recently had an ad on the Orange site for F/O's. No type required but there is a training agreement. They send you an email saying we are looking for typed people but you are qualified and we'd love to talk to you. If you would like to know how to obtain the type, please call. As I've said elsewhere, it's starting! Companies are going to start with false advertising and then see who will be willing to pay for their job! I'm telling you these people are rotten.
Old 05-29-2020, 05:12 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Boats and Hos View Post
They recently had an ad on the Orange site for F/O's. No type required but there is a training agreement. They send you an email saying we are looking for typed people but you are qualified and we'd love to talk to you. If you would like to know how to obtain the type, please call. As I've said elsewhere, it's starting! Companies are going to start with false advertising and then see who will be willing to pay for their job! I'm telling you these people are rotten.

Theses are pool positions aswell just a heads up.