Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Jet Linx

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2021

"Applied for a recently posted position about a month ago and haven’t heard a thing."

Friend is dal based. shouldnt take a month. keep applying or they dont want you
Old 02-10-2021, 07:07 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2017
Position: CL30 Captain

Originally Posted by OVC010CB View Post
Can anyone currently employed at Jet Linx give me information on their experience and QOL? I’m considering a PIC position.

Typical legs per day, how many days at home on average, the good, the bad, etc.?

Your information and thoughts will help tremendously.

Thank you!
They might be the worst company ever as far as getting back to people. I completed a video interview for a position on Dec 19. My screen still says in process. My opinion is that if you do any portion of an interview they owe you at least some contact. I followed up with the recruiter via the jobvite system and still never heard anything. Your experience may vary but it gives me pause to even want to work for a company with this lack of communication.
Old 02-10-2021, 06:55 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Tbpilot06 View Post
They might be the worst company ever as far as getting back to people. I completed a video interview for a position on Dec 19. My screen still says in process. My opinion is that if you do any portion of an interview they owe you at least some contact. I followed up with the recruiter via the jobvite system and still never heard anything. Your experience may vary but it gives me pause to even want to work for a company with this lack of communication.
Wow sorry to hear that! I too have previously used the jobvite system to message them but never got a reply. I agree that some sort of recognition or acknowledgment is owed to applicants for the time they put in to apply for these positions. Good luck with your job search!
Old 02-11-2021, 09:17 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by Username here View Post
Wow sorry to hear that! I too have previously used the jobvite system to message them but never got a reply. I agree that some sort of recognition or acknowledgment is owed to applicants for the time they put in to apply for these positions. Good luck with your job search!
you too. I’m more upset when you actually complete a step in the process like a video interview that took 45 minutes and then they don’t communicate anything. Maybe some of the 2 star ratings on Indeed are accurate for this place.
Old 02-11-2021, 03:12 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2019

I got an email from a hiring manager to schedule a phone call. I replied several times and never heard back. That’s really low. It’s not like it wasn’t going to the person’s inbox.
Old 02-11-2021, 04:08 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by flyinthrew View Post
I got an email from a hiring manager to schedule a phone call. I replied several times and never heard back. That’s really low. It’s not like it wasn’t going to the person’s inbox.
Wow, that is low! I think this forum is shedding some light on them for me... Good luck in your job hunt!
Old 02-11-2021, 04:55 PM
Not home.

Joined APC: May 2018
Position: Captain

[QUOTE=nonononononono;3193030]Friend is dal based.../QUOTE]

If you want dysfunction, DAL/FTW is the place to apply to.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:01 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Apr 2020
Default Avoid Jet Linx if you value quality of life

Originally Posted by Username here View Post

Its probably a blessing they didn’t get back to you. They have terrible communication company wide. Their home based video someone shared is a joke because you are routinely gone the same amount or more than you are home. Compensation for days exceeding 16 isn’t worth even discussing and the last 5-7 months pilots have seen a huge quality of life decrease which is accelerating people’s desire to find other jobs.
Old 02-20-2021, 05:15 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by USAFPilot85 View Post
Its probably a blessing they didn’t get back to you. They have terrible communication company wide. Their home based video someone shared is a joke because you are routinely gone the same amount or more than you are home. Compensation for days exceeding 16 isn’t worth even discussing and the last 5-7 months pilots have seen a huge quality of life decrease which is accelerating people’s desire to find other jobs.
yes I’m starting to believe that I would decline to continue the process anyways if they actually decided to continue. Clearly they have a leadership issue and communications are a big part of that.
Old 02-23-2021, 04:24 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2020
Position: Big & Comfy

Took about 4 months for me to hear anything after I applied. Been the kindest and most communicative group of people and relaxed job in aviation I’ve had thus far.