Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Hageland/Ravn Connect Hiring Spring 2018

Old 11-26-2017, 12:45 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2017
Default Hageland/Ravn Connect Hiring Spring 2018

Hi Pilots,

We will be hiring motivated, driven professional pilots to join our team in the first quarter of 2018! Requirements for hire and both Single and Multi Engine Commercial ratings. Internal recommendations greatly increase your chance for interview. Please apply through the below link, or if you have an internal recommendation, please have them apply with your resume and cover letter directly to me. Happy Holidays everyone!

Erin Witt

https://www.flyravn.com/for-pilots/
Old 11-26-2017, 03:15 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: 7th green

Originally Posted by Hageland Chief View Post
Hi Pilots,

We will be hiring motivated, driven professional pilots to join our team in the first quarter of 2018! Requirements for hire and both Single and Multi Engine Commercial ratings. Internal recommendations greatly increase your chance for interview. Please apply through the below link, or if you have an internal recommendation, please have them apply with your resume and cover letter directly to me. Happy Holidays everyone!

Erin Witt

Hopefully you did something about your Safety Officer/DO who was encouraging Hageland pilots to write up other operators to the FAA while riding to the out stations on the jumpseats.

Because unless your new hires want to live in the bush they won't be getting any jumpseat rides to/from ANC.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:58 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by Packrat View Post
Hopefully you did something about your Safety Officer/DO who was encouraging Hageland pilots to write up other operators to the FAA while riding to the out stations on the jumpseats.

Because unless your new hires want to live in the bush they won't be getting any jumpseat rides to/from ANC.
That was just a game of telephone gone wrong.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:10 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2011

Originally Posted by Packrat View Post

Since you refuse to give any details aside from making 4th hand comments about what you heard from your friend's, mom's, cousin.... I'll assume that the assessment to your same comment left in the below thread is correct.

Hageland/Ravn Connect Hiring Spring 2018
Old 12-08-2017, 12:59 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by Hageland Chief View Post
Hi Pilots,

Erin Witt

Hi Erin,

I went through the steps on-line and filled out the application. Currently I'm a ASEL, Commercial rated pilot, so I checked those boxes. Once I had everything uploaded and ready to go, I tried to submit the application. The web site tells me I need to provide my Multi-engine time.... Well I have Zero multi time and I have that entered, however, it won't accept this. Not sure if this a software bug? Can I send my info direct to you?

Regards,

Scott Mills, Front Range, CO N339A - 1780 Hours
"Never feel sorry for a man who owns a plane"
Old 12-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by 339A View Post
Hi Erin,

I went through the steps on-line and filled out the application. Currently I'm a ASEL, Commercial rated pilot, so I checked those boxes. Once I had everything uploaded and ready to go, I tried to submit the application. The web site tells me I need to provide my Multi-engine time.... Well I have Zero multi time and I have that entered, however, it won't accept this. Not sure if this a software bug? Can I send my info direct to you?

Regards,

Just a guess, but in Erin's post, it shows mins as having CSEL and MEL. Might be why you need multi time.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:32 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by Sanguy View Post
Just a guess, but in Erin's post, it shows mins as having CSEL and MEL. Might be why you need multi time.
Yeah, you're probably right... Not how I read it initially, I took it to mean they would be hiring both, but they probably want you to have both. That would explain it. I plan to have the Multi in January, so should not be a problem anyhow!

Old 12-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Default Aloha from Hawaii

Hello all, newbie poster here. Have been keeping an eye on this place and following this thread for the last year or so and am now highly considering applying. Commercial pilot ASEL and AMEL w/ instrument rating and about 435 total time with no Alaska flight experience. Seems like a great option for someone like me who does not want to go the CFI route. Anyone have any info on this place as far as QOL and the interview go?
Old 12-30-2017, 10:22 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2015

Does anyone know when the cut off is to be considered to be hired for the Spring of 2018?

Also what kind of travel privileges do they have?

With the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule, is this commutable from the Lower 48?

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2017, 10:19 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by skydreamer2015 View Post
Does anyone know when the cut off is to be considered to be hired for the Spring of 2018?

Also what kind of travel privileges do they have?

With the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off schedule, is this commutable from the Lower 48?

Thanks!
They're in cass and have agreements with every major carrier. Regionals can get a bit wonky sometimes, but I couldn't tell you which you'll have issues with off the top of my head.

Plenty of pilots commute from outside, but there can be a bit of a bottleneck in Seattle during the summer. Lots of guys will try to get up the day before shift and split a cheap hotel with somebody to make sure they are able to make it to work on time.

Anchorage to your base is now positive space, which is nice. It used to be you could get bumped for triple mailers, lol.