~ New Wheels Up Pilot Career Link! ~

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2022, 08:49 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2016
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Bubba320 View Post
I don’t think you can flunk training at WU if you tried your hardest…😏
My buddy that just went through training had 4 washouts in his class.

Your replies to this thread should all just be “Filler” so you can meet the character count to submit a reply, it would be more intelligent than the stuff you come up with on your own.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:20 AM
Line Holder

If anyone washes out of WU training they should seriously consider a different career path…
WU has no standards of any kind, no CRM , no SOPs..
The only thing they do have is a bunch of “paper pushers” running the show
How can anyone manage to flunk their so called training is beyond me.
You created an account and have done nothing but troll anything WU related. It tells me you flunked out, or you got fired because you had NO CRM, NO SOPs, and no standards 😂

Once again, another comment that has no proof behind the pudding, another drunken rant from you. Just put the bottle down and maybe find another job at XOJet or something, somewhere oughta take you. I suggest a go through a voluntary HIMS signup on date of hire, so you can stop posting your drunk nonsense here and move onto another company’s board after you flunk out of training there too. Just put “Filler” next time, it’ll make much more sense than the brainless stuff you post.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:29 AM
Line Holder

If you ever considered a detective job I’d give it up( WU would be a much better fit for you )
I was a captain who quit this joke despite their pleading for me to stay , I never flunked anything, not once , again , I don’t think it’s possible.
Now , have you drank a bit too much of the WU cool aid?
Everything that I wrote is 100 percent the truth , not 99.9 but 100, you know it and everyone working for WU or for one the unfortunate companies they bought , knows it as well.
Everyone who can is quitting now and not in favor of the legacies or NetJets.
The word is out and WU can’t hire any qualified pilots and more so are losing pilots daily , they are so desperate that they promise 30k for a single pilot referral… ( of course between promising and actually paying when it comes to WU there is quite a stretch …)
Many Pilots are short over 10k in incentive pay because I guess WU doesn’t have the cash to pay for it , WU is a company that blows their investors money and yet to show one dime in profit.
But hey , as you personally knows , when you can’t find a real job than WU is great 😊

Over and out.
Let it go. You have nothing to add of any value here, your incoherent run-on sentences, and awful punctuation make it clear you’re either dumb, or drunk (probably both). I am almost positive you got canned from WUP, why are you so bitter? I’m sure flying single pilot part 91 stuff fits you very well, sharing a cockpit with you sounds like an ABSOLUTE nightmare, which is why you most likely got canned. I’m not at WheelsUp but I have friends that are, they have showed me paperwork that prove everyone of your bullsh#t lies wrong, including the referral bonus payouts. I don’t like trolls like you, frankly, nobody does. Spreading misinformation, and screaming at the top of your lungs like a broken record isn’t going to solve anything here… Just watch your own bobber, and try to make it through recurrent at your very sad and unfortunate employer. I’m not in the minority when I tell you to get a life and go troll somewhere else. Put the bottle down, clown.
Old 09-19-2022, 03:06 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2022

If you ever considered a detective job I’d give it up( WU would be a much better fit for you )
I was a captain who quit this joke despite their pleading for me to stay , I never flunked anything, not once , again , I don’t think it’s possible.
Now , have you drank a bit too much of the WU cool aid?
Everything that I wrote is 100 percent the truth , not 99.9 but 100, you know it and everyone working for WU or for one the unfortunate companies they bought , knows it as well.
Everyone who can is quitting now and not in favor of the legacies or NetJets.
The word is out and WU can’t hire any qualified pilots and more so are losing pilots daily , they are so desperate that they promise 30k for a single pilot referral… ( of course between promising and actually paying when it comes to WU there is quite a stretch …)
Many Pilots are short over 10k in incentive pay because I guess WU doesn’t have the cash to pay for it , WU is a company that blows their investors money and yet to show one dime in profit.
But hey , as you personally knows , when you can’t find a real job than WU is great 😊

Over and out.
100% true yet can't even get the pilot referral number right.

10k for SIC, 20k for PIC. There is no 30k bonus. I have received two of them, both were paid to me on time. I am not owed a penny from "missed incentive pay", missed normal pay, or missed per diem.

Company has it's flaws but nothing you have mentioned are one of them. Hopefully no one will read your comments and be dissuaded.
Old 09-21-2022, 08:56 AM
Line Holder

Talking

😃😃😃😃

C208 driver who knows so much because he has a friend who works for Wheelsup….
Get a life and a job.
I’ve never set foot in a C208, swing and a miss. 😂😂😂
Old 09-21-2022, 06:40 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jan 2022

Yeah, c208 a lot more than a retard like you can handle…😀
Man, you must be a blast to be around.
Old 11-29-2022, 12:17 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2021
Default Flexible Schedule

Does anyone have any details on the flexible schedule option on their website?
Old 12-02-2022, 06:39 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2014

I have a friend that works on the DPJ part of the WU party. They are on the part time schedule. There is noise that they are going to do away with that program and everyone will be full time. That's all I have heard. Don't know anything else.
Old 12-11-2022, 06:33 AM
On Reserve

Joined APC: May 2018
Default Bonus

Anyone know if there is a current sign on bonus for Wheels Up? If so, what is it? And what are the terms…..in a nutshell. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2022, 06:35 AM
Line Holder

Originally Posted by Diesel8 View Post
I have a friend that works on the DPJ part of the WU party. They are on the part time schedule. There is noise that they are going to do away with that program and everyone will be full time. That's all I have heard. Don't know anything else.
that’s a bad rumor. You need to do 1 year full time before being offered any part time schedule.