Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   New AirNet payscale? (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/15355-new-airnet-payscale.html)

NightIP 08-01-2007 01:24 PM

New AirNet payscale?

Word on the street is there's going to be a new and improved payscale going into effect in the next month. Any news on that? What about for SICs?

Iflyfr8 08-01-2007 11:24 PM

Yes there is, but I don't have all the details yet. If someone doesn't beat me to it I'll post when I know more.

Iflyfr8 09-05-2007 06:54 PM

Here are the new hourly rates at AirNet.

It is to be given to anybody making less than these rates. Anybody making at or above these rates will not receive a pay raise, with one exception.
AirNet has a Merit pay system. If you have no failed check rides or accidents, incidents you will receive a yearly 3 % pay increase. At the current pay rates it would take a VERY long time to max out you hourly rate. Pilots that are maxed out will be allowed an additional 6 % increase.

Prop SIC’s $ 7.69
Prop PIC’s $ 13.47
Jet SIC’s $ 17.65
Jet PIC’s $ 22.12

-A prop SIC upgrading to PIC gets the new minimum
-A prop PIC upgrading to Jet SIC receives an additional $ 4.18 to his current rate.
-A Jet SIC upgrading to Jet PIC receives an additional $ 5.19 to his current rate

An example: a new Jet PIC in the month of September 2007 will make 22.84 an hour. A Jet PIC who upgraded in August, that same year, will make 22.15

Rates come in to effect this month.

A pilot receives a guaranteed 80 hrs a month. There is an overtime system which I will not get in to since it is not affected by the new pay.

You guys can do the math!

FlyCMI 09-06-2007 12:11 PM

One quick thing

Everything IflyFr8 said is correct, but he said that pilots get a minimum of 80 a month, actually we get 80 hours a pay check, and we get paid every two weeks or 26 pay periods a year. Other than that, everything is spot on.

CMI

Iflyfr8 09-07-2007 07:30 PM

Duh! Don't I feel like a fool:D

FlyingCheap 09-10-2007 01:37 PM

Am I understanding right? Prop SICs make $7.69 per hour for around 160 hours per month? That's only around $1230 per month. Is that for real?

FlyingDog 09-10-2007 02:43 PM

Might be for real - but the props they use really don't need sics - so getting anything with your foot in the door to get PIC and learning some late night flying in the soup from cagey vets is pretty cool - then you make 28K...

Wait a year and your in the Lear - I just wish you did not have to wait a year...

Ewfflyer 09-11-2007 04:06 AM

Originally Posted by FlyingCheap (Post 228630)
Am I understanding right? Prop SICs make $7.69 per hour for around 160 hours per month? That's only around $1230 per month. Is that for real?

When a company is paying you to get experience, when they really don't even need a person in that seat, consider it a good thing for you. It's better to make a little money, and not have to pay for that experience. Plus you'll be jet-set for the check-ride and already familiar with the aircraft and routing system, a bonus for everyone.