Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

Champeen07 06-04-2014 09:20 AM

Can y'all just shut up and use this thread for facts that help people, not opinions and bickering that get no one anywhere.

Thanks

ClarenceOver 06-04-2014 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Champeen07 (Post 1658123)
Can y'all just shut up and use this thread for facts that help people, not opinions and bickering that get no one anywhere.

Thanks

Sorry but no they can't. And i am being serious. Deal with it.

cfii2007 06-04-2014 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Phxdvt17 (Post 1652925)
KSCessna is pretty much in par. I'm here now and this is what it is currently.

E120: (1) PHX-OLS, (1) PHX-HHMO
BE1900: PHX-NYL (out station) PHX-FHU (out station) PHX-TUS (in station)
SA227: PHX-IGM (out station) PHX-HHMO (in station) PHX-LAS (in station)
BE99: PHX-OLS (out station) PHX-P14 (out station) PHX-TUS (in station) PHX-HII (in station)
PA31: PHX-FLG (out station) PHX-SAD (out station) PHX-ABQ (in station)

So the only PA31 lines layover in FLG, SAD and ABQ?

filejw 06-04-2014 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=Jetlife;1658060]It can say whatever it wants on the expense report, every other company on the planet that pays per diem, does so at the start of a duty period, no matter where you are at. Do I not have to eat unless I am away from my normal base? And If I am on a several day trip, I accrue per diem 24 hours a day, not 8 hours.

I am not bashing AMF, just clarifying that the term per diem is misused as to the traditional .

Better check that every other company on the planet statement because although unusual I have heard of this more than once and had it in offered in a company union negotiation.

Mox Nix 06-04-2014 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by kimba (Post 1657835)
Just an info to all the pilot that still think apply to AMF will take them to major like Delta, this is an info that I've just received and I thought it was good for everybody to know.
I'll continue copy and paste....

So Kimba, have you applied at Endeavor for the EtD Commitment Program? Sounds like the path you've been looking for...

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

aTomatoFlames 06-04-2014 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by cfii2007 (Post 1658168)

Outstations typically mean you live in the outstation. So you would be living in FLG and SAD layover would be PHX.

KSCessnaDriver 06-04-2014 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by cfii2007 (Post 1658168)

Originally Posted by aTomatoFlames (Post 1658261)
Outstations typically mean you live in the outstation. So you would be living in FLG and SAD layover would be PHX.

Correct, in theory, the FLG & SAD runs layover at night in PHX. ABQ laysover in ABQ during the day. Some people chose to live in the outstations when they are there, some people choose to drive back to PHX on the weekends from their outstation.

kimba 06-04-2014 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mox Nix (Post 1658242)
So Kimba, have you applied at Endeavor for the EtD Commitment Program? Sounds like the path you've been looking for...

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

No, I did not because the domiciles they have don't work for me.
I'm ok in the regional where I'm right now and generally speaking, changing from regional to another doesn't make a lot of sense unless you don't have personal reasons.

I've copied and pasted the email I've received just to spread a news about a different way to get to a major without AMF.

By the way, have you applied AMF?

kimba 06-04-2014 01:53 PM

Shut up???

Originally Posted by Champeen07 (Post 1658123)

Thanks

Why is he suppose to shut up?
So that AMF can continue fooling people talking about money that they won't have?
We are bringing fact, the only thing you can say is to shut up?

AMF attitude!!!

Mox Nix 06-05-2014 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by kimba (Post 1658293)
By the way, have you applied AMF?

Yes I did, I attended their open house which I described a few pages ago. We agreed to "keep in contact" to see what positions might match up with my timing and domicile choice.