Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

KSCessnaDriver 06-05-2014 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by kimba (Post 1658295)
Why is he suppose to shut up?
So that AMF can continue fooling people talking about money that they won't have?
We are bringing fact, the only thing you can say is to shut up?

AMF attitude!!!

So that the grown ups can discuss the facts about the company, not listen to the opinions of a child, like a certain poster.

kimba 06-05-2014 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mox Nix (Post 1658976)
Yes I did, I attended their open house which I described a few pages ago. We agreed to "keep in contact" to see what positions might match up with my timing and domicile choice.

Good luck to you!

kimba 06-05-2014 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by KSCessnaDriver (Post 1659000)
So that the grown ups can discuss the facts about the company, not listen to the opinions of a child, like a certain poster.

You look everything but grown!
Calling TDY per diem is misinformation that needed to be clarify.
This was explained by more people but it looks like you still don't get it.

Unfortunately at AMF you guys don't like critiques.

DasSchwerin 06-05-2014 04:38 PM

Kimba, the problem is that while AMF wasn't good or didn't work for you, it's good for some people. Not everyone has or will have the same experience as you. Your posts go beyond trying to be informative and at some point just become angry misinformed attacks. The purpose here is to provide information about the company with some personal opinions here and there but it's really up to the reader to decide if Ameriflight is a good fit for them or not. And for many people it can be. And on a serious note, your spelling and grammer could use some work. Thats not a personal attack, just some advice if you want to be taken more seriously. Good luck at your current regional of choice.

kimba 06-05-2014 05:06 PM

My grammar was good enough for AMF

Originally Posted by DasSchwerin (Post 1659092)
Kimba, the problem is that while AMF wasn't good or didn't work for you, it's good for some people. Not everyone has or will have the same experience as you. Your posts go beyond trying to be informative and at some point just become angry misinformed attacks. The purpose here is to provide information about the company with some personal opinions here and there but it's really up to the reader to decide if Ameriflight is a good fit for them or not. And for many people it can be. And on a serious note, your spelling and grammer could use some work. Thats not a personal attack, just some advice if you want to be taken more seriously. Good luck at your current regional of choice.

When i specify that TDY is not per diem, is not misinformation.
When i specify the pay that you can get at AMF and i compare it to the one at the Regional I'm at right now, is not misinformation.
Can you deny any of the money related info that I (and not only I) have been trying to communicate on this forum between one offense and another?
Of course, who reads this forum will make is decision based on everybody's opinion, but if you don't let me say my opinion who reads this forum will be only mislead by info coming from one source only.
Unfortunately when AMF people hear something that they don't like the only thing they can do is offend the person and not the fact.
I'll work on my grammar that was good enough for AMF, for my actual job and most probably for the next one, how about you second language?

kimba 06-05-2014 05:11 PM

Just to come back on the money they pay at AMF when you do a Turbine PIC job in a part 135 company.
This is another copy and paste (I'm improving to make sure i don't make other mistakes) from another post that you guys can find always here under part 135.
It was posted by Vidra and it talks about King Air pilot pay in a part 135 company:

Average: $58,000
Low: $49,000
High: $72,000

Pro Pilot Magazine 2013 Salary Study

Are you still sure that you are paid what you are suppose to?

DasSchwerin 06-05-2014 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by kimba (Post 1659115)
Just to come back on the money they pay at AMF when you do a Turbine PIC job in a part 135 company.
This is another copy and paste (I'm improving to make sure i don't make other mistakes) from another post that you guys can find always here under part 135.
It was posted by Vidra and it talks about King Air pilot pay in a part 135 company:

Average: $58,000
Low: $49,000
High: $72,000

Pro Pilot Magazine 2013 Salary Study

Are you still sure that you are paid what you are suppose to?

I'l agree with you that the pay isn't what it should be. But it's not terrible. I'm not starving by any means. Do you think regionals pilots get paid what they should be also?

kimba 06-05-2014 05:53 PM

Absolutely not!

Originally Posted by DasSchwerin (Post 1659131)
I'l agree with you that the pay isn't what it should be. But it's not terrible. I'm not starving by any means. Do you think regionals pilots get paid what they should be also?

That's why we are fighting with our Unions to have better pay and working condition. The pay is not everything at Regionals!

Unfortunately AMF has no Union and there is no way to have better pay unless pilots just stop applying AMF.
I saw for the first time AMF offering sign in bonus to pilot, am i right?

DasSchwerin 06-05-2014 06:06 PM

Yes there is a $1000 signing bonus for anyone new, $1500 bonus for someone with previous 135 experience, and a $2000 bonus for someone who's already typed in a 1900, Metro, or E120.

kimba 06-05-2014 06:22 PM

Better than nothing

Originally Posted by DasSchwerin (Post 1659146)
Yes there is a $1000 signing bonus for anyone new, $1500 bonus for someone with previous 135 experience, and a $2000 bonus for someone who's already typed in a 1900, Metro, or E120.

A couple of Regionals are now offering 5000$ bonus at sign in, one is offering 12000$ signing in and retention bonus.

Of course all before taxes!!!