Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

GolfKilo 06-08-2014 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by kimba (Post 1659141)
That's why we are fighting with our Unions to have better pay and working condition. The pay is not everything at Regionals!

Unfortunately AMF has no Union and there is no way to have better pay unless pilots just stop applying AMF.
I saw for the first time AMF offering sign in bonus to pilot, am i right?

Oh, so you think a union is going to make everything wonderful kimba??? A good company with a moral obligation to it's employees doesn't need a union. But that's something for another thread.

kimba 06-08-2014 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by GolfKilo (Post 1660715)
Oh, so you think a union is going to make everything wonderful kimba??? A good company with a moral obligation to it's employees doesn't need a union. But that's something for another thread.

Right another thread. Union was not my point.
Compensation in proportion to duties was.
AMF doesn't pay what it should and there is no union there to even try to do anything better.
The only way for AMF guys to have more money is to leave.
So sad for a company that is suppose to be the best in what they do!
If you think you are the best, hire the best and pay the best!
But that's another thread.

Thunder Pig 06-08-2014 07:45 PM

Anybody at Ameriflight fly for the Air Force Reserve or Guard? Seems like the schedule may not work too well for someone who would be required to be gone from time to time for military obligations. Is it possible?

8ballfreight 06-08-2014 09:36 PM

I don't know a single pilot at Amf that also is military. Doesn't mean there aren't, doesn't mean you'll make it through the interview process either.
Illegal or not.

frmrbuffdrvr 06-09-2014 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Thunder Pig (Post 1661100)
Anybody at Ameriflight fly for the Air Force Reserve or Guard? Seems like the schedule may not work too well for someone who would be required to be gone from time to time for military obligations. Is it possible?

Originally Posted by 8ballfreight (Post 1661133)
I don't know a single pilot at Amf that also is military. Doesn't mean there aren't, doesn't mean you'll make it through the interview process either.
Illegal or not.

I also don't know if we currently have any. I know we have had them in the past. And we have worked with their schedule to accommodate their military requirements.

frmrbuffdrvr 06-29-2014 12:35 PM

To close to the bottom of the page. ;-)

aTomatoFlames 06-29-2014 12:57 PM

New optional Uniforms have arrived in BUR.

Jetlife 06-29-2014 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by aTomatoFlames (Post 1674381)
New optional Uniforms have arrived in BUR.

I'm sitting in the lobby at BUR Million Air, think I can have one?

DaCat1989 06-29-2014 06:26 PM

the new hires that are being placed in a be99 still heading to OMA, DFW, or BUF right out of training?

GunnerV 06-29-2014 07:05 PM

I'm in training right now and we have 2 DFW and 1 SLC and maybe one other, but I forget where he is going.