Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

Shane23 12-02-2017 03:22 AM

Are they hiring FOí s now? I only see captain postitions avaiable on their website. I emailed one of the recruiters to find out, but he never responded to my email. My question is should I send my resume in now or wait till they are actively hiring? I know they get a lot of resumes from low time pilot like myself and I just donít want to end up on the bottom pile of resumes.
-Shane
TT 945
PIC 850
Multi 46
CC 224
IMC 103

Shane23 12-03-2017 04:43 AM

Should I send my resume now or wait till they are actively hiring FOís ? Just donít want to end up on the bottom of a pile of resumes.
-Shane
945TT
43 multi
230 CC
107 instrument


Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr (Post 2474796)
We do have a place for a pilot with 650 hours. I'm just not positive if we have any current openings.

We hire pilots into the right seat of our E120s with that kind of time. Just depends on how much PIC and multi time you have.

You can PM me with your resume and fill out an online application on Ameriflight.com.

Also, once you reach 800TT, you are eligible for our "time building to captain" program. Again, we would need to evaluate your other times (point to point cross country, night and IMC) that would be required for part 135 IFR captains.

And just so there is no confusion, we don't transfer pilots back and forth in these programs. If you come in as an E120 FO, you would stay flying the 120 until you have the hours to transfer to a BE99 captain. Since you are already building time in the 120, you don't need to transfer to the 99 FO program.


frmrbuffdrvr 12-04-2017 08:29 AM


Originally Posted by Shane23 (Post 2476589)
Should I send my resume now or wait till they are actively hiring FOís ? Just donít want to end up on the bottom of a pile of resumes.
-Shane
945TT
43 multi
230 CC
107 instrument

We are starting our December class today. The recruiters have been busy getting this class set and we had decided not to put any FOs in it. But they should be focusing on January class not and I believe we are hiring FOs for that. So I would say get your stuff in.

Quick questions. How much night time do you have? Is your CC time any point to point or just over 50 miles?

Javichu 12-04-2017 11:59 AM

Hello there guys. Any information about quality of life in the Brasilia and Aguadilla base in particular? :)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dera 12-04-2017 12:03 PM


Originally Posted by Javichu (Post 2477374)
Hello there guys. Any information about quality of life in the Brasilia and Aguadilla base in particular? :)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Aguadilla is really far from Isla Verde and Alambique...

Javichu 12-04-2017 12:04 PM


Originally Posted by dera (Post 2477377)
Aguadilla is really far from Isla Verde and Alambique...



:-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shane23 12-04-2017 01:46 PM


Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr (Post 2477227)
We are starting our December class today. The recruiters have been busy getting this class set and we had decided not to put any FOs in it. But they should be focusing on January class not and I believe we are hiring FOs for that. So I would say get your stuff in.

Quick questions. How much night time do you have? Is your CC time any point to point or just over 50 miles?

I will for sure send in everything by weeks end. I have all of the Ameriflight recruiters info, so is one specific I should email or just good off the website?

As for night time I have 46.5 and 18.1 is CC point-to-point.

Nutcracker 12-06-2017 11:38 AM

Any luck on getting ONT base or LOs Angeles base?
1600TT
590XC pt.-pt.
300ME (250 PIC turbine)
100 night
130 instrument (27 actual)

frmrbuffdrvr 12-06-2017 12:11 PM


Originally Posted by Nutcracker (Post 2478654)
Any luck on getting ONT base or LOs Angeles base?
1600TT
590XC pt.-pt.
300ME (250 PIC turbine)
100 night
130 instrument (27 actual)

There isn't actually a Los Angeles base. ONT or BUR are the two SoCal bases.

I don't know specifics of what is available there. I would say put in your application and talk to a recruiter. They would have a better idea what is open. You have the times for it.

Nutcracker 12-06-2017 01:51 PM

Oh okay, thanks! 👌


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:27 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright ©2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands