Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

murphfly 12-29-2009 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by wmuflyboy (Post 734545)
did you put a persons name on the cover letter? i cant get a hold of those guys at all....

Not trying to be rude but sometimes you just have to figure things out on your own. Keep trying.

wmuflyboy 12-29-2009 06:09 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhh my baddd!!!! thanks for keeping it a secret since it seems like u have the inside scoop. ill try harder....

murphfly 12-29-2009 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by wmuflyboy (Post 734709)
ohhhhhhhhhhh my baddd!!!! thanks for keeping it a secret since it seems like u have the inside scoop. ill try harder....

Don't get upset with me.. but no one on this forum can give you the answers you want.. you're not the only person trying to get a resume into the folks in HR. I know it's frustrating bc i've been through it

CaptainTeezy 12-30-2009 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by wmuflyboy (Post 734545)
did you put a persons name on the cover letter? i cant get a hold of those guys at all....

If you can't find a name I would think about just saying To: Ameriflight Hiring Dept.

freightdog 12-30-2009 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by CaptainTeezy (Post 734928)
If you can't find a name I would think about just saying To: Ameriflight Hiring Dept.

Everyone has to remember AMF doesn't have an entire department dedicated to pilot hiring. It's one, maybe two people collecting all these resumes.

AtlCSIP 01-05-2010 05:56 PM

Resume

I uploaded my resume to the website and also faxed it in. Cover letter said "Attention Human Resources" on it. Got through the phone interview last August, but never made it to the final interview. We'll see this time.

Any idea on bases or aircraft this time around?

Luv2Rotate 01-05-2010 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by AtlCSIP (Post 738692)
I uploaded my resume to the website and also faxed it in. Cover letter said "Attention Human Resources" on it. Got through the phone interview last August, but never made it to the final interview. We'll see this time.

Any idea on bases or aircraft this time around?

Had the phone interview and now have the interview with CP. The bases SH, said they were looking to staff were OAK/PDX

ZBowFlyz 01-06-2010 08:26 AM

PDX Navajo?...I better see if this website works

Luv2Rotate 01-06-2010 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by ZBowFlyz (Post 739054)
PDX Navajo?...I better see if this website works

PDX Chieftan, Navajo samething but yup OAK/PDX... I've noticed everyone wants PDX over OAK, why is that????

wmuflyboy 01-06-2010 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Luv2Rotate (Post 739067)
PDX Chieftan, Navajo samething but yup OAK/PDX... I've noticed everyone wants PDX over OAK, why is that????

I heard that people dont want OAK because they can be pretty pushy and if your new you'll be a target to see how far they can push you. I also heard that PDX has pretty low moral right now but its a good base to have and you will also get a lot of actual time if thats something you are looking for.

what are your times if you dont mind me asking?