Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Ameriflight

Old 07-16-2009, 08:13 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007

My HR /Tech went great. My sim ride sucked.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Seat 0B

Was anyone asked what class date they wanted in the interview? What about base options?
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Position: E-170

Originally Posted by TheFly View Post
Was anyone asked what class date they wanted in the interview? What about base options?
Classed scheduled for July, August, September, and maybe November. I was asked when I would be available. I was asked my base preference on the phone interview. PDX, OAK, few in PHX. How did your interview go?
Old 07-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: Seat 0B

I thought it went well. The sim very touchy, but still easy. I guess it's all about how THEY thought it went. Did you get any feedback on your sim session or interview? I got the good 'ole, "I can't give you any feedback" for the sim session. Their staff made it a very warm and pleasant experience, but it was very difficult to read them as far as telling if they were satisfied with my performance. I guess we'll be waiting.....
Old 07-17-2009, 06:55 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: FO4LIFE

When I interviewed a few weeks ago, I was told right now new-hire classes are scheduled for July 27, August 24 and September 21. Just FYI, it took about a week or so for me to hear something. The final decision whether you will get hired or not still comes from Burbank. Good Luck to everyone!

PS: If you are furloughed 121 and interviewed, please let us know if you got hired or not!
Old 07-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by Spoilers View Post
When I interviewed a few weeks ago, I was told right now new-hire classes are scheduled for July 27, August 24 and September 21. Just FYI, it took about a week or so for me to hear something. The final decision whether you will get hired or not still comes from Burbank. Good Luck!
Spoilers, thanks again for all your help!
Old 07-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2008

Yeah thanks again for the gouge Spoilers! Sorry you didn't get the job though.

My interview went fairly well. I thought everyone there was great and it was good to see a company that is actually organized and knows whats going on, unlike my current employer.

I still don't understand why people are saying they are looking to hire into PHX. The two interviewers I had both said they really were looking to fill PDX some in OAK and PHX wasn't even an option.

Are they hiring into PHX or not?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:40 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by TheFly View Post
I thought it went well. The sim very touchy, but still easy. I guess it's all about how THEY thought it went. Did you get any feedback on your sim session or interview? I got the good 'ole, "I can't give you any feedback" for the sim session. Their staff made it a very warm and pleasant experience, but it was very difficult to read them as far as telling if they were satisfied with my performance. I guess we'll be waiting.....
Nope no feedback.

You could tell a little on the Tech/HR by there facial expressions.

The sim is easy to judge. You can tell if you did good or not by how the approaches turned out.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:41 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Originally Posted by FlyingPirate View Post
Yeah thanks again for the gouge Spoilers! Sorry you didn't get the job though.

My interview went fairly well. I thought everyone there was great and it was good to see a company that is actually organized and knows whats going on, unlike my current employer.

I still don't understand why people are saying they are looking to hire into PHX. The two interviewers I had both said they really were looking to fill PDX some in OAK and PHX wasn't even an option.

Are they hiring into PHX or not?
The only time I heard pheonix mentioned was on my phone interview. Not sure if there hiring into PHX or not.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:06 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2007

What's the pay like here...thanks