This is RICH- "PACIFIC WINGS STOPS FLYING..." >

This is RICH- "PACIFIC WINGS STOPS FLYING..."

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

This is RICH- "PACIFIC WINGS STOPS FLYING..."

Old 07-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2008

In most cases here on APC, I try to come at situations with an objective mind. I know a lot of pilots who get ****ed off at their airlines for one reason or another...and the excuse is usually that management sucks whether it be true or not. I don't always like siding with that argument because it's hard to judge somebody and their decisions until you've met them or walked a mile in their shoes.

So I tried to be objective about the whole PW firing of pilots for supposedly starting a union. For the record, I believed the pilots on here because those that worked there all had the same story, and those who posted here have posted similar hatred toward all of PW operations...even those outside of Hawaii.

But this absolutely seals the deal. I am absolutely shocked that somebody could be this arrogant, hotheaded, idiotic, and insulting all at the same time. I don't ever need to meet this guy to figure out how much of a jerk everyone says he is...because he is allowing the media to see his bad side. What an full-fledged a##wipe. That's pretty much it.

Can anyone jump in and replace this shoddy operation? Mokulele? Someone should just come in, undercut his fares on Kalaupapa and run his crappy operation into the ground. I'm sure the public would be happy enough to fly someone else now if given the choice.
Old 07-23-2009, 06:45 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by 402Fanatic View Post
In most cases here on APC, I try to come at situations with an objective mind. I know a lot of pilots who get ****ed off at their airlines for one reason or another...and the excuse is usually that management sucks whether it be true or not. I don't always like siding with that argument because it's hard to judge somebody and their decisions until you've met them or walked a mile in their shoes.

So I tried to be objective about the whole PW firing of pilots for supposedly starting a union. For the record, I believed the pilots on here because those that worked there all had the same story, and those who posted here have posted similar hatred toward all of PW operations...even those outside of Hawaii.

But this absolutely seals the deal. I am absolutely shocked that somebody could be this arrogant, hotheaded, idiotic, and insulting all at the same time. I don't ever need to meet this guy to figure out how much of a jerk everyone says he is...because he is allowing the media to see his bad side. What an full-fledged a##wipe. That's pretty much it.

Can anyone jump in and replace this shoddy operation? Mokulele? Someone should just come in, undercut his fares on Kalaupapa and run his crappy operation into the ground. I'm sure the public would be happy enough to fly someone else now if given the choice.
Mokulele could have had it all. But Boyer lost Mokulele to RAH, and are probably getting ready to get rid of the Vans!
Old 07-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008

Airfare hike 'too ridiculous' | HonoluluAdvertiser.com | The Honolulu Advertiser+
Old 07-24-2009, 03:50 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: Left

Pacific Wings Airlines
New Mexico Airlines
GeorgiaSkies
TennesseeSkies
KentuckySkies
Nashville Air Shuttle

If you work for one of these guys you should really think about finding another job fast.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:58 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by Ozpilot414 View Post
Pacific Wings Airlines
New Mexico Airlines
GeorgiaSkies
TennesseeSkies
KentuckySkies
Nashville Air Shuttle

If you work for one of these guys you should really think about finding another job fast.
Hell yeah! Even Burger King would be better!
Old 07-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2009

well I still have good friends there and they are all looking for new jobs but A. there are none out there and B. who wants to hire a guy with 1000 single? It is a job doing what you love vs being in an office all ****ed off.
Old 07-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Gets Weekends Off

http://crankyflier.com/2009/07/15/pa...ziness-ensues/

HAWAII BOYCOTT PACIFIC WINGS AIRLINES | Facebook

two good articles of what is actually going on.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:26 PM
alchemist

Joined APC: Apr 2007

Originally Posted by Ozpilot414 View Post
Pacific Wings Airlines
New Mexico Airlines
GeorgiaSkies
TennesseeSkies
KentuckySkies
Nashville Air Shuttle

I actually contributed to this evil company by working there. eventhough it was only for a very brief moment, I apologize!

For you who are left, it's a dead end gig and it's time to get out quickly!
Old 07-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Gets Weekends Off

boy this is turning into a PWA meeting I am guilty too. I too contributed to the evil and tried to change it but it changed me first. Now I try to warn others of the danger of working there most don't believe me until a week after working there. what can I say most of these forums are people *****ing about half true events
Old 07-26-2009, 08:36 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008

What a parade of freaks!!