Good job hunting resources?

Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Good job hunting resources?

Old 06-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Woodsy

Default Good job hunting resources?

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to help my Dad find qualified lear pilots for his 135 operation (lear 35 and 55). He is not computer savy at all and has not had great success advertising on the web. So far the best results seem to come from climbto350.

Basically I'm trying to figure out where we should post available positions. So I'm curious, where do you look and what has worked well for you in the past? Is there a monster.com for pilots?

Thanks for your help!

Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Position: CR7 Capt

Not, that I have held a corporate pilot job yet, but I have found that networking is the best thing to do. Ex; I had heard that Raytheon corp had a fleet of jets and king airs. So I called raytheon and after a few phone calls I ended up speaking to the chief pilot, went down for an interview, never got hired because of my hours but, made a very good contact for the future. I was under the impression they had some king airs too but it was just a Hawker 1000 and a Challenger 604 so I wasn't even close to qualifying. Also www.findapilot.com is good for some corporate position
Old 06-02-2006, 03:28 PM
APC co-founder

Joined APC: Feb 2005
Position: B777

If you have a job posting, why not put it in the Hiring News section on this site? http://forums.airlinepilotcentral.co...isplay.php?f=8

It's free and we have about 7,000 unique vistors to the forums daily (and double that on the main site).

Originally Posted by Woodsy
Hi Folks,

I'm trying to help my Dad find qualified lear pilots for his 135 operation (lear 35 and 55). He is not computer savy at all and has not had great success advertising on the web. So far the best results seem to come from climbto350.

Basically I'm trying to figure out where we should post available positions. So I'm curious, where do you look and what has worked well for you in the past? Is there a monster.com for pilots?

Thanks for your help!
Old 06-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2005
Position: CR7 Capt

Oh, boy I really missed the point of this one..... I miss read and thought you said your dad was a qualified lear pilot looking for a job
Old 06-08-2006, 04:58 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jun 2006
Position: LR-35A

Woodsy,

Where's the job? I'm on the West Coast, typed and looking for a 35 job.

Thanks