Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Pro Airways

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

I interviewed there last year as well, it wasn't even an interview really, more of a this is the deal, you have to pay for your type we reimburse you and rundown of company of operations. The schedule was not appealing at all, I got more hard days off flying on-demand freight than they give. Their planes looked to be in great shape and their hangar was immaculate. I recall the pay was low 40's for a beechjet/king air FO, they had a decent looking 401k contribution and benefits as well.

They seemed much busier last year than this, not really sure how they're doing, I didn't stay in touch with them. It's a job and it will probably work for someone.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:11 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Stay away from this company at all costs. You will get screwed! Father and son ****show. They are well known as a company not to work for. Ask anyone at the Plymouth Airport about them. They have plenty of horror stories.

Originally Posted by JPilot77 View Post
I interviewed there last year as well, it wasn't even an interview really, more of a this is the deal, you have to pay for your type we reimburse you and rundown of company of operations. The schedule was not appealing at all, I got more hard days off flying on-demand freight than they give. Their planes looked to be in great shape and their hangar was immaculate. I recall the pay was low 40's for a beechjet/king air FO, they had a decent looking 401k contribution and benefits as well.

They seemed much busier last year than this, not really sure how they're doing, I didn't stay in touch with them. It's a job and it will probably work for someone.