Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.

User Tag List

Old 09-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #11  
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006

I interviewed there last year as well, it wasn't even an interview really, more of a this is the deal, you have to pay for your type we reimburse you and rundown of company of operations. The schedule was not appealing at all, I got more hard days off flying on-demand freight than they give. Their planes looked to be in great shape and their hangar was immaculate. I recall the pay was low 40's for a beechjet/king air FO, they had a decent looking 401k contribution and benefits as well.

They seemed much busier last year than this, not really sure how they're doing, I didn't stay in touch with them. It's a job and it will probably work for someone.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:11 PM   #12  
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Stay away from this company at all costs. You will get screwed! Father and son ****show. They are well known as a company not to work for. Ask anyone at the Plymouth Airport about them. They have plenty of horror stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPilot77 View Post
I interviewed there last year as well, it wasn't even an interview really, more of a this is the deal, you have to pay for your type we reimburse you and rundown of company of operations. The schedule was not appealing at all, I got more hard days off flying on-demand freight than they give. Their planes looked to be in great shape and their hangar was immaculate. I recall the pay was low 40's for a beechjet/king air FO, they had a decent looking 401k contribution and benefits as well.

They seemed much busier last year than this, not really sure how they're doing, I didn't stay in touch with them. It's a job and it will probably work for someone.