Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Blackwater

Old 12-30-2011, 07:14 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jul 2010
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by JeffA View Post
Anyone have any luck in the December interviews? I'm still waiting on a training date.
I am waiting to hear word if I am chosen. They said they will send a letter and with the holidays, it could take a little longer. Interview was rather quick, but I hear thats how they all go. I did not get a verbal offer, for what ever that is worth.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Hey Yall,
I put my stuff in in late december. I heard that they were going to run another class shortly. Has anyone else? I am really hoping to get this interview. Any info on the upcoming class, or lack there of, would be great. Thanks
Old 02-23-2012, 06:37 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2012

I got a call to interview in a couple of weeks.......reliable info seems tough to come by. Anyone else been called or willing to share how the interview goes?

Any help would be much appreciated as I've wanted to do this for a long time!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

How likely is it to get hired with no Dash 8 experience?
Old 03-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2007

Minimal...
Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2012
Default AAR interview

It looks like I to have an AAR interview in the near future and have found nothing on their process. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 03-03-2012, 08:21 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2012

Hi, it looks as if I have an unexpected interview in the next couple days, can you give me ANY info? Thanks much...
Old 03-08-2012, 11:54 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2011

I will be interviewing next week, anyone out there have any info on what to expect? Looks like a great opportunity, best of luck to us all!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:26 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2012

No way to really prepare. It was more of a friendly meet and great with the chief pilots for around 45 minutes. Talked about past experience and what to expect. Very friendly and laughed a little in the process. I defiantly left feeling good and wanting to work there more than when I showed up......we'll see if I get an offer. Good luck to everyone, hopefully we'll all meet soon.
Old 03-18-2012, 09:24 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2011

Originally Posted by Alta View Post
I will be interviewing next week, anyone out there have any info on what to expect? Looks like a great opportunity, best of luck to us all!
Alta, can you share your flight experience, how long from submitting the app to getting the interview, etc? I submitted with them in early February and was curious when I should stop wondering if I'll get a call...

FWIW, I have just over 5000TT, mostly in C-130s.