Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Hopajet

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 05:47 PM
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jan 2016
Default Personal Experiences

< BraniffDC8> as former Crewmember for both BSK and HPJ, my Professional experience(s) while flying for both of these companies was exceptional.

With BSK I was afforded opportunity to visit places throughout the Globe I otherwise would have not had opportunity to visit.

With HPJ I was able to be part of an Organization with much history in the Learjet on demand Charter Industry who's founder's Philosophy of running a Professional Organization by Pilots & for Pilots is still the Philosophy today.
Old 02-03-2016, 05:10 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Feb 2016

I'm @ Hop-A-Jet currently, known C.P. @ D.O. for many years. I agree with what justflyinround & flylear have mentioned. It is a first class operation, least that has been my experience thusfar. 135 isn't for everyone though, the work / life balance can be an issue at times however it's great flying well maintained equip & treated like a Professional. Some of the negative comments on here I have read from awhile ago just shows that not everyone has same views on same situations.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:52 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by BoeingBBJMAX View Post
I'm @ Hop-A-Jet currently, known C.P. @ D.O. for many years. I agree with what justflyinround & flylear have mentioned. It is a first class operation, least that has been my experience thusfar. 135 isn't for everyone though, the work / life balance can be an issue at times however it's great flying well maintained equip & treated like a Professional. Some of the negative comments on here I have read from awhile ago just shows that not everyone has same views on same situations.
FO upgrade time? (Interested in actual numbers, not the "eligable after two years" line everyone seems to say) I know they took some pilots from air ambo as direct entry captains, how's that affect someone coming in with 3000tt and 500 tpic?
Old 02-19-2016, 03:15 PM
New Hire

Originally Posted by MeatServo View Post
FO upgrade time? (Interested in actual numbers, not the "eligable after two years" line everyone seems to say) I know they took some pilots from air ambo as direct entry captains, how's that affect someone coming in with 3000tt and 500 tpic?
@MeatServo True there have been recent Direct Entry Captains & Direct Entry into CL604 Program. Having 3000TT & 500 TPIC prob figure you could realistic upgrade based on operational necessity within 6 months. Highly structured environment and great Organization to be a part of.