Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   2 Learjet 35/55 SIC's wanted @ TEB (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/57300-2-learjet-35-55-sics-wanted-teb.html)

JETUPANDGO 02-24-2011 04:26 PM

2 Learjet 35/55 SIC's wanted @ TEB

*** Candidates must live within 45 Minutes of Teterboro Airport ***

2 Learjet SIC positions available.
Prior Charter/Learjet experience a plus, but not necessary.
Includes: Salary + Training + Benefits after 3 Months.

We have a loyal and longstanding customer base. As a Pilot, you will have direct contact with our customers, and are required to be friendly, respectful, and appreciative.

If you feel you can meet these requirements please PM me your qualifications and contact info. Thanks

BelowMins 02-25-2011 02:48 PM

Whats the schedule and pay?

pilotbaba 04-06-2011 12:20 AM

Is this still available??

JETUPANDGO 04-06-2011 06:39 PM

1 spot is still potentially open. Location to TEB a major factor.

JETUPANDGO 05-02-2011 04:42 PM

Still have a Position available.

f16jetmech 05-12-2011 06:37 PM

experience requirements?

FlytoSurf 05-15-2011 09:41 AM

Very interested. What are the requirements?

bertengineer 05-19-2011 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by JETUPANDGO (Post 953928)

2 Learjet SIC positions available.
Prior Charter/Learjet experience a plus, but not necessary.
Includes: Salary + Training + Benefits after 3 Months.

We have a loyal and longstanding customer base. As a Pilot, you will have direct contact with our customers, and are required to be friendly, respectful, and appreciative.

If you feel you can meet these requirements please PM me your qualifications and contact info. Thanks

I thought you all just hired an SIC. I met him down at SIMCOM. he was the SIM partner of one of my new hires.

JETUPANDGO 05-19-2011 10:55 AM

bertengineer,
I told our new guy, to offer your guy a job :)

The ad says "2" or two. So far the 1 new guy is working out great.

Ideally candidates would have 2000TT, 135 current & qualified in a LRJET, and live within 45 minutes driving time of TEB. If you do not meet these requirements, like the other 99.9% of the 200 resumes I have received, then you need to atleast live close to TEB. We have tried hiring and relocating Pilots in the past without success. The shock of living(paying) in the Northern NJ area was too much for them to handle and was disappointing for all parties involved. We do not have a revolving door of employees, and try hard to select people that will mesh well with both our customers and coworkers. Unlike the airlines, our Pilots have direct contact with new and old Customers, and it is that contact that can make or break any future relationships.